hey everyone

dreamer

just wanted to say hi & send you all my best. not been on much... giving up my webtv were getting hi speed for the kids & webtv won't work with high speed. I have been stopping in on my cell phone & try to post & reply but it doesn't always work right. easy child is doing good & baby will be here any time now. difficult child has made 2 new friends both in school & have jobs & I'm hoping they can influence her more than I myself have thus far. son is seeking apprentice style situations atm. great idea but not haveing much luck maybe due to his age. our weather has taken a lovely turn for a pleasant change. yay! if I don't get back happy valentines to you all

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
dreamer once you get high speed.........you'll be in heaven. Just have the kids show you how to navigate if you're not used to a computer. You'll catch on fast. :)

I was just about to PM you and see if daughter had had the baby yet. easy child wants kept informed. lol I've updated her thru out the pregnancy.

Glad your weather has taken a turn for the better. Ours has too.....good thing as we needed a warm spell to get rid of all this darn snow and ice.

((hugs))

dreamer

daisylover I did read about your updates...the er etc & new baby. congrats. I tried to reply but my cell kept being weird. easy child dilated a lil but baby hasn't dropped yet & omg she gained 4 #s 2 weeks ago in one week & 6 this past week! yikes she's not a big girl. we have everything ready & waiting. yesterday we babysat her friends 10 mo old son (they had a funeral) & then we had difficult children friends 4 mo preemie girl here last nite. it was fun.

dreamer

lol abbey that's what I said to my kids today.... boy did they lol. I was chopping ice & got way too warm....yeesh...wound up in shorts & tank top cuz I guess I acclimated to all that below zero. not sure what I will do re being online. easy child bought her laptop & uses it for classes & son got his comp as birthday gift from........his eye surgeon.......its in his room.