Hey Miss Big Bad Kitty!

nvts

Any pictures of our "Tink" on Halloween? Was wondering how your feeling and if the little "princess in pink" was something "girlee" or if she wanted to go the "gross vile and disgusting" route?

My beautiful 7 year old was trying to decide Native American or Dead Cowgirl.

Hope you're feeling a "tad" better.

Beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am watching Da' Bears thinking about cho'... thinking it looks awfully cold!!!
Jeff is wearing his Payton Jersey and K has her little Cheerleader dress on... Me I have my Niner jersey on, not helping. Probably not on Monday night....

Hope you are well...

How sweet of you, Beth!

Actually, my digital camera is on the fritz. It is stuck closed. The only picture that I got of Tink is on my cell phone and I can't upload it. I'm more than a little T'd off about that.

Tink went as a devil. We did not even have to buy horns or a tail as she seems to have grown them herself...

Toto, I did not watch the Bears game today, but it was for a good reason. Copper was here, and the 3 of us girls gave eachother makeovers.

It's the best time I've had in awhile. I really needed it.

And I am feeling a bit better. Thank you so much honey.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
BBK I was thinking about you alot yesterday. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. :)

Try the text messanging thing. That's how easy child and sister in law get pics from their phone to their computer.

Hugs