Hi All!

F

flutterbee

OMG, Susie! I'm so sorry you've been so sick, but am so so so happy that it has responded to well to antibiotics. I'm really glad your mom and aunt are helping. You need a break.

(((hugs)))

Susie,

I'm so sorry!!! What a horrible scare!!! I'm so glad your body responded to the antibiotics as well as it did. I'm also glad you have such a wonderful family to help you.

Please, DO NOT clean!!! You need to rest. Let your mother and aunt take care of the house. You just concentrate on taking care of yourself. You've been through so much in such a short time. Give your body the time it needs to heal.

I'm happy you're feeling so much better. As always, I'm thinking of you... WFEN

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wow, so glad you caught that and it turned out well.

When husband had a swollen lymph node in his groin, the doctor wanted to immediately cut it out without looking into why it was swollen. A few days later, the same doctor ignored husband's leg which was bright red, swollen, and hot to the touch. This same leg was reconstructed after a 3 story fall in the early 90's. Thanks to my sister in law, who's a charge nurse at the univeristy, she got us a new doctor and he caught the staph infection in the hardware in that leg. Very scarey stuff.

Tell your mom and your aunt thanks from a cybersister. Families can be amazing assets sometimes.

house of cards

Please rest and let your Mom help, just keep telling her how great she is, it will make her feel better and you need to let your body concentrate on getting rid of that infection.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Couldn't just be a cold or something could it? Well like the others said, let your Mom and Aunt help you! OK?
Keep your feet up and order them around! ;)
Bon-Bons and soap operas. Oh and us!
Is there going to be a bad scar? Don't scratch it! I would be...