Hi all

envisablepuppet

I was thinking about you guys even tho I don't expect anyone to remember me. I think about you everyday.

I see a lot of new people here since my last visit. I just wanted/needed to say, never give up. There is a light at the end of every tunnel.

My difficult child is one of the success stories. She has come a long way and is doing great. Better then I'd ever hoped for. Because of the tools you guys gave me, we survived and she is now a normal kid/adult any parent would be proud of. She still has her issues of course but over all she has done well.

She was one of the hard cases going in all the wrong directions. One day she just decided she wasn't raised that way and just stopped being stupid and came home. She hasn't disappointed us since. That was over three years ago now I think. I no longer have to worry about that phone call. No more then any other normal parent at least.

She was a meth addict and basically on the street at the end of it all. I learned how to not enable her while still offering her unconditional love. You all taught me how and it worked.

I just wanted to say thank you. To the ones just beginning the trials and tribulations of loving a difficult child, listen to the advise these ladies offer you. They have walked your road and know how to help you survive it.

Peace

Lea

everywoman

I remember you well. I'm so Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) that your daughter sought recovery and your family has been healed. One day I hope to be able to post such a report. Meanwhile, I continue walking the road of a warrior mom. Thanks for the update.