Hi everyone

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tina duann, Jan 17, 2007.

1. tina duann

tina duann New Member

Hi, sorry it has been a while. Everything is still going good. I officially quit smoking today :bravo:. I am doing real good so far. It is sleeting and snowing here :smile:. The difficult child's are home and I hope I can make it through the day with them :wildone:. I have plenty of hard candy to get me through. I am still working and everything is great there too.
    I just wanted to give everyone an update. I try to read as many post as I can but I am real busy right know. I have been putting in a lot of overtime in. I am still managing work,classes and the kids.
  2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Hi Tina! I'm so happy that things continue to improve for you and yours. Congratulations! :bravo:

Also, good luck with the quitting smoking...I am ashamed to say I try every week and have failed :redface:. Maybe I could borrow some of your attitude and get motivated! :warrior:

Have a wonderful, sparkling day and enjoy that snow and sleet - sure wish we'd get some. :smile:
  3. Hi there,

It's good to "see" ya!

I'm glad that things are going so well.

Quitting smoking on a no-school snow day - :wildone: :wildone: - you are a very brave woman! Stay strong - you can do it!

{{{{ HUGS }}}}

4. ScentofCedar

ScentofCedar New Member

Hi, Tina!

5. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

glad to hear that you are keeping yourself busy and things are going well for you.
  6. tina duann

tina duann New Member

Thanks everyone. I am so tired tonight. I worked 2 12 hour days and I need some rest. I am off tomorrow but I have to work 10 hours on sunday and I didnt even look at the rest of the schedule. But I really enjoy my job. I have alot of fun.
  7. ScentofCedar

ScentofCedar New Member

Tina, you sound just great.

I am glad, really glad, that things are going well for you. You went through so much, and have come through it so well.

I admire you for that, Tina.

You must be a very strong woman.

And you know what they say.

Every one of us who stands up and takes her life back into her own hands is a living example to those who are still suffering.

Congratulations, Tina.

Wishing you every success.