Hi everyone!!!

Jena

i feel horrible i miss my friends and time in here, i'm sorry i haven't even had time enough to sit and read the posts lately.

it's just been too stressful and busy here. update difficult child did 2 violin concerts on a huge stage, hello can you imagine and she did the school talent show this past week and sang on stage with a few friends, oh yea she has a few friends also! very cool!

her stuff at home's getting harder to handle, yet i'm managing. i just keep on pushing and she keeps on going, yet all meltdowns as you know are on the homefront! :) but, ofcourse!

easy child, is getting extra shifts for summer for work, as i asked her and i are getting on alot better lately i'm learning alot and applying it each and everyday where i can.

my ghost i am happy to say has calmed somewhat, yet now we have a house full of flies lol, i'm not kidding it's so weird.......................

my job, intense is all i can say. days i hate it and want to run, days i cry because it touches me so much. still finding my way through it, yet when i see progress it fills my cup up so high it runs over.

boyfriend, well let's not go there!! LOL........ same old stuff, still in counseling not getting very far with that. who knows :)

how is everyone else?? i just got difficult child down and i'm tired but i'm trying to read through as many as i can, so many new faces too!!

i hope everyon'es well.........miss you guys

everywoman

Good to see you Jena. Hope that difficult child's success out of the home will transfer. I've always believed that success breads success. One her self-esteem starts to increase, I bet you will see a decrease in problems at home.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hi Jena!! :D

Those ol' fashion fly strips are cheap and sure help with flies like that. When my kids forget we don't live in a barn I'm forced to use them cuz there are too many to swat. lol

You sound BUSY, girl. sheesh! Glad to know the ghostie has settled.

Miss you. Make sure to drop in when you can.

Hugs

Andy

Welcome back! And, read MY posts first for sure! (no, just kidding)

So, difficult child has found a niche in life on stage! You go girl!

It is summer, let her melt. Oh, wait, I suppose you are not talking about melting in the heat of a summer day! LOL! What techniques do you use during and after a melt? How about leading up to one? She is getting older, you may need to tweek those processes.

I am so glad things are going good for easy child and between the two of you.

My guess is that your spiriting friends are just as overwhelmed with your life as you are and figure they can't make it anymore interesting so why not sit back and just watch?

Oh I hate flies. My difficult child is starting the habit of leaving outside doors open. Why? Because diva puppy will not come into the house until after he is inside and when he is very well inside. So instead of closing it as soon as diva puppy gets in, he lets it stay open. I have decided the spiders can stay near the doorways in the hopes they get full of flies before the flies get in the house.

Work, work, work, work. Just like kids - fullfilling and demanding and draining of energy. Hope the fulfilling side comes shining through more than the rest.

boyfriend? I will let that one be and go onto something else.

How is everyone else? Well, I am fine. difficult child is doing very well on summer schedule though he complains life is going too fast for him. Diva is still diva though leaning just the slightest in being able to communicate with on a socialable level. I still get the ugly icky words from her but not as often and I am going to start responding with, "OH, still want to be a 15 year old?" husband is still husband - all well in that area.

Jena

hi guys!

Everywoman, yes I'm sure your right. how is everything with-you?

Lisa - Hi, I read your post, you must be excited about Nichole......... that's awesome news. how are you feeling??

Andy - hi, you are always busy too ms. flexibility....... glad to hear he is doing better on his summer schedule. easy child yea that's just what it is i think till 20 hits lol. glad you are well too!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I don't know why you would not take the time to care for us here as well! LOL

I fully understand. I have missed a few days as well. Between psychiatrist, therapist and trying to keep K and N from having, all of the things that our kids have. I am so tired at the end of the day.
And I don't work out side of the house!
I suggest you come on the trip sans the Man! just you!

Jena

toto - hi :) i'd love to, just not sure if i can take the time at this point. I am going to try though. it's been kind of out of control. I had to sit down with-someone to help me cope better with-the work schedule and home demands thing, as well as just making my schedule. it's kinda like when work is great, home is lacking and vice versa kinda thing.

program i work in is just simply way way too intensive to be honest. turn over rate is high. no one seems to make it past 2 years there.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good to "see" you Jena!

I'm glad to hear easy child and you are getting along better (gives me hope with my easy child). Cool about the concerts for difficult child! Sorry about the flies! The summer I worked in Montana I was amazed at how many there were. Right now there not too bad here.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Good to hear from you! My difficult child 1 was just asking about you and your otherworldly visitor.
Pray for us, easy child just turned 13 one hour ago!
Really wish you could go to the meeting...