Hi I'm new

Bell29

Country girl
Hi everyone I'm brand new here. My name is Michelle but everyone calls me Bell. I have three kids Christian is 10 and has ADHD/ODD, Victoria is 9 and has ADD, Michael is 5 and so far seems okay. lol

I'm really glad I found this place. It often seems the outside world never really understands what we go through. Hearing "I don't know how you do it" makes me sad.

We do it because they are our kids and we love them. Christian's ODD is wearing me out summer is going to be very long I think. I look forward to chatting and being able to share what we deal with.

I haven't added anything to my "profile" yet but I will. :D

busywend

Welcome, Bell! Glad you found us. It is a relief to know there are others going through similar issues. It makes us feel less alone.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Bell.

We are very glad you found your way here. We also look forward to chatting and find out more about you and the children.

Summer can be especially challenging if you are home with the children all day. I suppose keeping them busy is helpful; but my difficult child doesn't want to do anything structured in the summer!

Again, glad you are with us.

Sharon