hi :) it's been a long........... time

Jena

hey,

I hope everyone's well, i haven't been here in forever i know......... my easy child crashed mos ago and i'm borrowing his right now to just pop in.

so much has happened, sheesh you guys know my life......... it's a book no one would ever buy lol.

ghost was confirmed by the way, yup he's here in our house........
our landlord asked us to move so after eleven mos we're getting booted out.......... pretty funny right after all the bad junk that happened in beginning
difficult child's holding well, we're tapering off medications and keeping fingers crossed.....
easy child well she's been a nigthmare and to her i owe thanks to my grey hair

we're getting married this summer, we moved it back to july due to all the stressors and time to get it all under control.

oh and i got a dog!! he's beautiful yet ofcourse a nightmare also!!! i rescued him from shelter, he's beautiful yet loves to lay on dining room table, yes grose........, prefers to pee in our home as opposed to the greaty outdoors, finds comfort in eating tubs of butter that he steals off the counter and especially likes pulling dishes and cups out of the sink in kitchen!! lol

yup he's insane, 95 lb. lab rottie mix......

ok how is everyone else??? i missed all of you...........

nvts

Jen! Missed you a lot! Are you going to throw a going away party for the ghost? I wonder if he/she will miss you! ;)

We've got a new dog also - a shi tzu puppy that's about 12 weeks old now. I've got to say he's sweet, very patient and dumb as a stick! Only I could come up with a developmentally disable dog to add to the mix.

husband (aka AH) has been up and down with how he's dealing with difficult child 1, 2 and 3. difficult child 1 has been perfect and school and evil at home, difficult child 2 still making me laugh, and difficult child 3 has been a pain in the rumpus room both at school and at home.

The baby is going to need early intervention for physical therapy and speech and swallowing therapy.

The fish are dead, the lizards are alive and so is my beloved black lab mix.

Congrats on the up coming nuptuals!

Glad to see that you're checking in - missed you!

Beth

Marguerite

G'day, good to hear from you. Congrats on the upcoming wedding - if you need any advice, just ask. After three of my kids got married within one 12 month period, I feel like I'm an expert on wedding organisation!

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Regarding your "friend" ? I think she'll move with you. :invisible: Just a guess.

As far as your landlord? Putz.

Congratulations on your wedding....seriously take Marg up on her offer. Lovely lovely pictures prove she's good as she says.

*$#_(#_)*#&($*(%&)(*+_@$@_)+$)(!(^)^&#_(+ is me for you....not coming around sooner. hahahah.....(that's me laughing at you laughing) ahem.

DOG ON TABLE, EATING MARGARINE and peeing in house? This can be fixed. PM Going North....NOW. ......RIGHT NOW. GET OFF THIS POST.......oh wait? Are you still in the landlords house? hahah....Seriously----before you move get intouch with Going north.....Dog has issues that need addressed now.

Missed you. Are you still a GAL?

Hugs
Star

TerryJ2

Congrats on the wedding plans!

TRAIN that dog. He needs a leash, tied to your belt. Sit. Stay.
LOL.

So, where are you moving? What are your plans? Of course, with-o a computer, it will take you a while to answer my questions ... ;)

M

ML

How wonderful to see you and hear of your upcoming wedding. I'm so happy for you and I hope we get to see more of you at some point. Love and hugs, ML

miles2go

Hey Jena, you ve been there for me when I was down. Lessee, you don't congratulate the bride -- best wishes then!
No sticks of butter for your dog? What a shame. Does SPCA know about this?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Star's rave review aside; I do have some ideas that may help with your difficult child dog. On the bright side, you've got a cross between two of the more intelligent breeds out there, so she should be pretty easy to retrain.

Do feel free to PM me and I'll try to help out as I can.

toK

Jena

Beth!! Congratulations on the baby!!! Wow that blows my bad dog sharing out of water!! lol so, how is it? how are you feeling? how is everyone adjusting?? I missed you also!

Marg you are the wedding master!!!! (bowing to you)........... how are you, and everything else????

Sharon - hey how are you, how is your son, and yes my dog is a huge difficult child!! go figures right with-my luck lol. I'd soo write that book, yet no body be buying :)

Daisy hi.. how are you, and how is everything?? :)

Star - yes i need to beat the dog, he's the dingiest dog i've ever known yet i love him sooo insane, right?? lol......... nope, no more working where i was working. i left in august, i couldnt' take the pressure anymore. too extreme of cases and i couldnt' hack it. right now been searching for work for 6 mos and my friend and i are going into business together. how are you???? how is dude??? i missed your insanity!! :)

Jena

part 2. yea yea i forgot how to post i hit enter too soon........ :)

Mary, hey how are you and how is everything?

Terry hi...... yes takes a while had to borrow his easy child, sooo bites.... so dog is so bad so so bad. i did that attached that bad boy to me for 2 mos straight. i now use a spray bottle filled withwater when he does something bad which is just about every two minutes unless he's sleeping. i say bad bruce and he smiles and wags his tale. lol. i even make this really annoying noise the trainer from shelter taught me, i want to kill myself when i make it yet he just wags his tale....... anyway searching for house in same area cant' find one. gotta keep kids schools same. move will be hard enough for them. how are you how are things??

ML hi :) how are you how is manster how is everything??

Miles, how are you doing?? how is everything and hey so many ppl have been here for me here, i cant' believe i've been gone so long..... hows he doing on medications?

going north can you come here and beat my dog??? yes animal cruelty all the way just kidding!!!! how are you?