Hi strangers!! :)

Did-I

Worn out warrior
Ok, I admit, I'm stranger than most!! :) :)

Just thought I'd pop over here and let some ppl know that I posted a difficult child update in the Parents Emeritus Forum.

HUGS!! :)

Did-I

Worn out warrior
LOL what a welcome!!! :) :) great to "see" all of you. came over here from the other forum. Clearly having difficulty finding my way around here and how to post, etc. since so much has changed! Mattsmom, I did reply to you after your post, but as you can see (or not, as the case is) I messed up LOL

Yes, sometimes it feels like forever. But as I just posted in the parent's emeritus forum, given I've had an empty nest for so long and I've basically backed off to let them fend for themselves, I tend to forget that there's this great place to come to when looking for a little guidance, advice or just a friendly smile. I'll try not to be such a stranger!! :)

Hope all are as well as can be expected!!!

HUGS

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH THANK GOODNESS.........(someone stranger than MEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) --------HEY.......do not disagree.......till you know her....huh! HUH!~?

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Okey donkey - you may not be stranger than me but I am sooooooooo glad you are back.

Did-I

Worn out warrior
Wow. I just went back and read more on the "old schoolers alert" posted by Abbey back in March (had tried to find it in search but found the original email Suz sent me) SOOO many memories!!

Hi DDD - how've u been? :)

Star - I SO missed your humor!!! Ok, so I may not be stranger than you - but we run pretty close to one another!! LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
DRUMS FINGERS ON DESK...........WHISTLES......LOOKS AROUND TO CORNERS OF THE CEILING.....

nope.......I vote thee stranger........lol. WELCOME BACK DITTO DOoooo