hi......we start pre-evaluation. process tmrw

Jena

hi to all

hope everyone's well......:)

the evaluation begins somewhat tomorrow......their starting with-me!! lol

3 hour parent interview at columbia. would ya know it it's supposed to snow a whole lot.

anyway so that's that seemed like forever a mos. or so ago now within days we'll be at hospital.

have solved a few sleep issues as of late:

bought depends....:)

this has assisted in sleeping.

chlonidine every night

so it seems with-the depends on (past two nights) she isn't waking up in middle of night wet and uncomfortable and coming into our bed. she has woken she said but lays there and works at getting back to sleep and it's worked for two nights.

the obsessive type of behaviors asking repeatedly for something and not letting go has been interesting......lol....as per usual.

she did enjoy her birthday party. was great all day very happy adn smiling to see family. was a good day for her. i had issues with boyfriend's kids to be honest. they've only been around my family few times so the older 12 girl was highly difficult to the point where she truly was crossing the line with-me and i told her so.

its just weird now getting used to handling her without medications. it is aggrivating and a whole lot harder ofcourse. we'll see what the evaluation results are

jen :)

Jena

Thank you!!!

Think I spoke too soon about sleeping thing..........ugh........she's bypasing chlonidine tongiht. usually hits within an hour or so. she had it two and a half hours ago and its' a no go.

i'll be sitting there tomorrow in columbia with one eye open..........should be interesting.... lol :)

yes answer's would be good. as soon as i say hey its a little better we take a turn.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good luck tomorrow! This is going to be a long, drawn out process. While I know these types of programs are equipped to keep the kids busy & such, make sure you have your favorite book, craft, laptop, whatever along. I've always brought a thermos of my favorite coffee in my knitting bag as well - hate the hospital/clinic coffee. As my knitting bag was always heavy I'd throw in a couple of the tweedles favorites snacks & drinks for the ride home. And a candy bar!

Again, will be thinking of you later today.