hi

Jena

hi i just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone

i've been in a bad place past two days trying to deal wtih difficult child's and also me now handling controlled phone calls wiht detectives in another state trying to press charges for my "issue".

anyhow i just have been going inward alot and crying alot and hurting alot and just wanted to say hello to all of you who are always so very helpful.

i hope all your difficult child's are well this week and calm..... :)

Jen

trinityroyal

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Adding lots more hugs to your collection Jen.
And unfurling Star's pink fuzzy board blanket for you to curl up in.

nvts

Big hugs, lots of patience and a breath of fresh air for you! Open a couple of windows, air the house out and bask in some fresh air...sometimes that just lifts the spirits just enough for us to find that "inner strength" that gives us enough energy to run out for...

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!

Feel better Miss Jen! We're rooting for you! (Rooting...hmmm...root...beer...rootbeer float!!!!....pms'ing? who me?)

Beth

Jena

thanks u guys soo cute

yes i went for a walk have been doing alot of painting and decided to go on medications' my thinking is wayy wayy too obsessional right now between my stuff and difficult child i'm driving boyfriend insane to the point where he thinks he needs to go back to therapy so i'm def. going on them just not sure which one yet.

:)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hang in there.... I have been there girl as have a lot of us on this board!!! My therapist is forcing me back to one on one again, kicking and screaming... she is making me revisit some of my pleasant Daddy and Adopted Dad issues.... I jokingly told her to kiss my #&$ but I will go because it does help...
I hope you start feeling better... UMMM Chocolate....

Star*

call 911........call 911
HEY!!!!!
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ENTIRE FAMILY GOING TO THERAPY!
BRAVO

Good on the S/O - glad to see him step up to the plate for team FAMILY!

TerryJ2

:kisses::kisses:medications and sleep and painting and walks and crying are all good, Jennifer! I'm glad we can be here for you.
Here are some extra hugs ... (oops, those are kisses and they ended up in the wrong spot, but it's the thought that counts)
and some pastel M&Ms I bought ... (I hope they don't muck up the modem).

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hey {{{Jennifer}}}

It's great that you're making yourself get up and walk, recognizing you need to be taking your medications and really, boyfriend, wow, recognizing his role in this as well - that's HUGE!

Pop in and let us know how you're feeling later. Hugs~

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{big HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
btdthtts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is time for Jen to take care of Jen!
Gentle thoughts coming your way!
Paula