Hmmmmm

JJJ

I just keep thinking about those poor kids. Lisa-- I'm so glad that she brought them back around you so that they can see how normal people live. I pray every day that they choose your life and not their parents.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well if what haozi says is true, and I have to think it is as Jo had no active acct either.........she may be using one she had here first time she was here. She wrote a ton of bad checks before leaving town. Would a bank give her another acct with that out there floating? cuz I know she hasn't been charged with that one yet... And I know for a fact she wrote several thousand dollars worth of bad checks to cashland before she left because they called us about it. She had our address, instead of where she was living on the check. Back then husband used to use cashland.......a lot, they knew him, reconized the address and called to see if we knew where she was so they could prosecute.

And yeah Janet, I would believe it. But better than photos, which was my first thought.

Evidently Nichole got hold of katie in chat today. She started lightly pressuring katie to take the kids, but especially kayla to counseling. Every time katie whined about a behavior.....again Nichole would push the counseling, saying that well of course she has some issues look at what her life has been like yadda yadda. Nichole *thinks* she might have convinced her. But then again.....this is the woman who won't take her kids to a reg doctor without threat of having them taken from her, so I doubt she'll follow through. But to hear katie tell it, kayla has gone full blown difficult child........telling her mom and dad off and doing as she pleases, making them miserable when they make attempts to reign her in.

What's awful......... I really have very little time to focus on katie right now. The majority of my day is spent at pcs helping her care for the boys......and worrying whether I"m going to get a call from Nichole that she's in labor again. doctor is not expecting him to last longer than the 35 wk mark.

JJJ

Is CPS still watching them at all? Maybe a little nudge that counseling would be a good idea....

Otherwise, a word in the right ear when school starts up again could get them some counseling minutes in their IEP.

H

HaoZi

But to hear katie tell it, kayla has gone full blown difficult child........telling her mom and dad off and doing as she pleases, making them miserable when they make attempts to reign her in.

If so I couldn't blame her, and I'd bet she make better choices than her mother.

DammitJanet

Several years ago they used to be able to sell those types of things on Ebay but ebay stopped it. Now you have to do it like on craigslist. But you just list it and women and girls just throw on the panties and rub them in and well...you get the picture. Ewwwww.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
That's just disgusting on so many levels.

I guess it takes all kinds. I would rather not know anyone personally, though!!!

It's got to be something small that you could mail from home. She wouldn't bother lugging big items into town without a car. Maybe even pictures of herself? or M?

P

PatriotsGirl

I used to work in a nightclub when I was going to college. There was a man that would come in and buy all sorts of disgusting things from the girls. I am talking way more disgusting than dirty underwear! Try used tampons, urine, and even tissues that they used to blow their noses!!!! He would pay good money for it too. Shudder.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
I know I'm a little late here....

BUT

If Katie has a webcam....she can earn money by letting creeps watch her or her children via webcam over her internet connection. Creeps will send money via Paypal to watch women or children get dressed and/or undressed, exercise, dance, bathe, shower....you name it.

That's probably more likely than actually shipping anything.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I know there are all kinds of really off the wall disgusting fetishes out there. Along with a lot of other perverted things. I just try not to think that direction too hard.

Which is why we're not being her transport anymore. I don't know what she's up to but there is not going to be any mistake that we had no part of it whatsoever.

DammitJanet

oh there is too much ick in the world to think bout when my little problems are really not big issues. Did that make sense?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Perfectly, dj....unfortunatly it made perfect sense. There's even a website you can join to watch a woman who's goal is to weigh a half-ton... I pray for those kiddos often.