Holiday Joke #3 from Dr. Phil

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.' So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before the morning was over I finished off a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreo's, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm hoping the bottom row of the "beer" tree is not empties.......that way there would be help taking the tree down.........

The mountain dew tree is self explanatory.......with that much caffiene in you you need something to do.......

Thanks for views of Christmas..........

Andy

I think I have enough cans to do the mountain dew tree.

I found two individual bottles of Baileys in the fridge from last Christmas. I know I had one the other night but can't remember if I had the other one since then or not? I suppose in light of Dr Phil's advise, I should check the fridge and finish it tonight - like right now?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star...you did not. I know you too well. Personally, I would have taken that tree down in, well...an hour or two. Actually, I can't stand beer. I'm lying.:tongue:

Abbey