holiday miracle :)

Really yesterday was unbelievable. It was so much more peaceful than Thanksgiving a month ago. For one thing, she is much more subtle on medications and not running or using. She on her own cooked, shopped, participated. My son, 18 came to church also . The gift exchange was a lot more peaceful. I just let it go, let her have a lot of input. It helped a lot to get two foot subs and a fruit and cheese platter. Oh, and she helped me pass out angels at the Christmas Eve service.
It makes tons of difference having a stable and non-using daughter. It is still exhausting. I am really wiped out.
Day 38! Compassion

M

ML

Thank you for sharing this! I pray that we all experience our Christmas/Hannukah miracles. Hugs and Love, Peace and Light, ML

Andy

Congratulations! Peace is working its way back into your life. I hope difficult child enjoyed her Christmas!

JLady

A ship lost in the night
I'm so happy for you! I believe in miracles!!!! It's so good to hear of people having a great day. My difficult child was awesome today. He had a few moments but it was great. I hope yours continued!