Holiday Photo Cards?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DaisyFace, Dec 12, 2012.

?

Should I Do Photo Cards this Year?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2012.
  1. Yes! The Relatives will Love them!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No. Not worth it. Save Your Money.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh. Maybe - but not if it's Going to be a Big Hassle.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

I don't have any pictures of the kids to send to relatives this year. I am debating whether to get the family together in front of the fireplace for a picture and then do one of those "Photo Cards" to send out to select family. But I can't decide...

seems like a lot of hassle...and expense...

and does anyone really appreciate those?

Should I put in a lot of effort and get some photo cards made? or just forget it?

2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

difficult child actually had 30 photo cards made at WalMart for only $15. She brought in her pics, arranged them the way she wanted them and they were done while she waited!

Awesome deal if you ask me. I may do it next year!

3. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Yes - that's what we would do....the Walmart deal.

The hassle is going to be getting the family to cooperate for a picture! I don't have a single family photo in which someone is not making a face.

4. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Don't do ONE photo.
    Take a good picture of each person, or two together... and any pets... and make a collage.

5. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

We did this in 2008 and again this year (the whole Meggie thing). My parents, husband and I, and all 3 kids. Sat on the sofa, snapped a bunch with the timer, then picked the best one and printed it onto card stock (50 cards & envelopes for $4.99 at Hobby Lobby). We didn't take them anywhere...