Holiday Photo Cards?

Should I Do Photo Cards this Year?

• Yes! The Relatives will Love them!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No. Not worth it. Save Your Money.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. Maybe - but not if it's Going to be a Big Hassle.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
I don't have any pictures of the kids to send to relatives this year. I am debating whether to get the family together in front of the fireplace for a picture and then do one of those "Photo Cards" to send out to select family. But I can't decide...

seems like a lot of hassle...and expense...

and does anyone really appreciate those?

Should I put in a lot of effort and get some photo cards made? or just forget it?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
difficult child actually had 30 photo cards made at WalMart for only $15. She brought in her pics, arranged them the way she wanted them and they were done while she waited!

Awesome deal if you ask me. I may do it next year!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
difficult child actually had 30 photo cards made at WalMart for only $15. She brought in her pics, arranged them the way she wanted them and they were done while she waited!

Awesome deal if you ask me. I may do it next year!

Yes - that's what we would do....the Walmart deal.

The hassle is going to be getting the family to cooperate for a picture! I don't have a single family photo in which someone is not making a face.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We did this in 2008 and again this year (the whole Meggie thing). My parents, husband and I, and all 3 kids. Sat on the sofa, snapped a bunch with the timer, then picked the best one and printed it onto card stock (50 cards & envelopes for $4.99 at Hobby Lobby). We didn't take them anywhere...