Holiday Shopping and Site Support

Lothlorien

Don't forget, while you are holiday shopping, to click on the Amazon button on the right and check out all the deals. If you click on the Amazon button from this site, you will help to support the running costs of this site. It's a simple way to help Cheryl out with the daily cost of this site, without costing you anything extra.

There are a few other shopping banners that you will see. Shopping though those sites will also help support the site.

Many of us would be completely lost without the support of the people on this site. We have all found support and friendships here. Let's do what we can to help keep the site going.

Thanks.....
The Mods.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Loth, I'm a frequent shopper through our site. I even order laundry detergent, softner, paper products and other non perishables to be delivered to the door(in cases). This helps with frequent runs to the grocery store and me carrying it any farther than I have to. Things from diapers to gifts to make up are all regular purchases.
I have gotten some big ticket items like a refurbished Dyson vacuum and couldn't be happier with it.

Amazon has an above average customer service dept. from my experiences.
Just wanted to share in case someone is a little nervous about trying it.

I

Ilovemyson

Well, I sure hope that all my searching for Twilight books have helped bunches!! Also Beaner's gifts were found through there!!!

Love the board, and will do what I can to help!!