Holiday Shopping

susiestar

Roll With It
Many of us are trying desperately to get a handle on holiday shopping, whether we are almost done or just starting.

Many of us use the internet more and more to help us save time and money during this yearly shopping season.

I just want to remind everyone that if you are shopping at amazon.com you can help support this site by clicking on one of the advertisements for books at the right side of the page. Just click the book - you will be taken to amazon and can start your search from there.

This site does not exist without funding. Our owner, Cheryl (runawaybunny) is very very generous, but I am sure she is feeling the current economic crunch that the rest of us feel.

It is SO SIMPLE to just come here, click, and then go shopping. Everything else is taken care of.

For that matter, you can purchase the book you clicked on (The Explosive Child, Lost at School, etc....) and have that teacher or therapist gift out of the way! One down, more to go?

You are NOT required to do this. Not at all. I do think it would be nice to support our "lifeline" and I posted this to remind us old-timers and to inform the newer members.

This is NOT something a mod or Cheryl asked me to do. I was looking at another shop and it occurred to me that this time of year we could use our buying power to do more than just give to specific people. We can use it to give the CD Board a gift also!

Mods, if this is out of line please remove it. I mean NO offense.

susiestar

Roll With It
MWM - THAT is why I posted it! I figure many have forgotten it, if they knew it.

It helps me that ebates has no amazon rebate. I do a lot of things through ebate. (If you do online shopping and are interested, let me know. I will pm you with info and then send an invite that will start you off with some $ in your ebate account.)

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Now I feel like a real RAT!! I got my Kindle e-book reader directly from Amazon instead of going through this site.

Yeah...I totally forgot about that as well.

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet, I think it is now that big box on the right hand side that has various books listed. You just click on one and it takes you to amazon.