Home again

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by rejectedmom, May 29, 2009.

1. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

No, not difficult child... ME. I've been at the beach cottage overseeing some major long overdue repairs. I now have new ceilings in the living room dining area and kitchen and new paint on the walls but am 5K poorer. Unfortunately it is really money I didn't have budgeted to this but we'll figure it out. I can always sell off some of my toys.

I see I have alot to catch up on and will try to do that. I do not know when I will because I have to return to the beach to see that the trim goes up and the woodburner gets taken out. It is a long and uninteresting story so I won't bore you all but I want you to know that I am doing OK and am thinking of you all. -RM

2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Thanks for checking in, RM. :)

Suz

3. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH so THAT is where you disappeared to.

(Suz did YOU get an invite to go to the beach house?) I didn't. :surprise:

:smug:note to self - RM has a beach house.

4. Suz

Star, I invited myself to RM's beach house. I think she said you invited yourself, too. See you there. :D

Suz

5. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Suz and Star, You are both very welcome but be prepared to weld a hammer or paint brush there is still much work to be done. LOL

6. Suz

I'm in! I'll bring my paint brush. I'm a better painter than carpenter. ;)

Suz

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I'll bring a hammer and a paint brush!! I"m good with both. :D

Wondered where you were.

8. standswithcourage

standswithcourage New Member

Oh can we all come!!!!!!!!!! It sounds dreamy to me. The beach is my favorite place in the world. Have a great time. It reminds me of a movie!!!