Homecoming for easy child

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
This is the first year that easy child has a boyfriend and thus date on homecoming night. I just had to show off a bit.

She is so excited. He was such a gentleman. He brought the corsage and had to ask me for help getting it out of the box. He then asked what time he needed to have her home and such before they left. I told him what time she needed to be here and made sure that he new that didn't mean late at all.

After she left I cried. I couldn't help it. She is so beautiful and he is just such a handsome young man.

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, Beth.......I don't blame you for crying. easy child is beautiful. And she snagged a rather handsome guy, didn't she? lol I hope she has a wonderful time. :D

Hugs

klmno

Oh- I don't blame you for crying either!! She looks very sweet and lovely- and that's a pretty nice corsage he got her! I 'm glad he's a gentleman. I hope sthey have a great time and she comes home feeling like a million bucks!!

susiestar

Roll With It
What a great looking couple!! I hope they have a great time,and are safe and home on time!! I think any mom would cry, esp when your baby looks so adult and awesome! Hugs to mom and Dad! Did dad give the "respect my baby" speach? (My dad actually DID have the guns out one night when husband and I were dating, LOL!)