Hopefully...a link to Sonic's graduation day pictures!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by MidwestMom, Jun 10, 2012.

1. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

2. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Looks like a wonderful day :) handsome son you have there too! Congrats to the new graduate. What is next for Sonic?
  3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Way To Go! Congrats to him and you! Keep fingers crossed that we are doing this same time next year!
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Huge congrats to Sonic!!! Looks like a great day to me. :)

5. SomewhereOutThere

Sonic wants to get a job. Department of Vocational Rehab will help place him appropriately. He is also accepted into something called Human Services for young adults with special needs so if he wants to move or needs help with daily life, he will have that help.
    Sonic has been busy so far with Special Olympics softball with the people he is used to and has been playing and working with since he's been little. At this point in time, he does not want to try any post-high school classes. He's burned out. Maybe one day...but it's up to him :)
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Awww! Great looking boy. And I love the picture of him with the lap top. He looks soooooooooooo surprised!
  7. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

That is one gorgeous young man there!

Tell him congrats from me, too!
  8. SomewhereOutThere

Thank you all :) See how small our family is? That's hub (with the little dog), Julie the Pastry Chef (my Korean princess...her SO couldn't come, he had to work), Jumper and J. and us. That was his party and he was g lad it wasn't any bigger...lol :)
  9. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Congratulations to Sonic and you! He is very nice looking and I am sure you are very proud of him.

I get to see my easy child graduate next year and I am sure I will cry when I see her walk in her cap and gown :)
  10. keista

keista New Member

Congratulations to all of you! Job well done!
  11. TeDo

TeDo Guest

I am so excited for all of you. Congrats to Sonic and a huge WELL DONE to mom and dad for getting him this far. You should be so proud. And yes, he is one very handsome young man (and Pastry Chef is beautiful too)
  12. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

I enlarged the first photo to see it and laughed because I figured Sonic was either the oldest, most laid back grad ever or the furriest grad ever. When I scrolled forward, I smiled because he was so handsome and happy looking in his cap and gown. I love the name Lucas, as well. One of my kids is middle named Luke because Lucas didn't go with his first name.

Congratulations. Does he have plans for after HS?
  13. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

MWM, thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures. You must be so proud. Way To Go Sonic! You have a beautiful family.
  14. SuZir

SuZir Well-Known Member

Congratulations Sonic! And of course mom and dad too.

You sure have beautiful kiddos MWM.
  15. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

SONIC MY MAN!!!!!!!!!! CONGRADULATIONS - YOU ARE ACES DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS and LOVE -auntie star
  16. SomewhereOutThere

Thanks, all. It was very emotional for all of us. He actually got a regular diploma, not a Special Education certificate. I am proud of my kiddos!
  17. buddy

buddy New Member

HEY, my post disappeared! LOL

I got choked up looking at those pics. Your family is so beautiful. Sonic looks so happy at his special just right, family celebration. You are an amazing mom.

Congrats to Sonic, he is a handsome dude.
  18. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Congrats to Sonic! HUGS Rabbit
  19. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

HUGE congratulations to Sonic! You must be so proud of him! You have a very handsome son there and a beautiful family!
  20. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Congrats to Sonic!