Hoping For A Merry Christmas

B

Bunny

Who am I kidding? A Merry Christmas? With my difficult child in the house?

Last night he starts because I smacked easy child's face. Yeah, I know. I shouldn't have done that, but I did. difficult child goes ballistic about it! "You're sick, twisted :censored2:, you know that? Hitting your own son! Where is [therapist's] number? I'm calling him right now and telling him what you did to easy child!" I look at him and say, "So, it's okay for you to try to beat the crap out of him when you feel like it, but it's not okay for me to smack him? I've got news for you, difficult child. When a parent does it, it's called "discipline". When you do it, it's "assault" and it will land you in jail one of these days."

Then he goes on to tell easy child that "when I hit you it's because I want you to know that I'm not a ***** who's going to lay down and take :censored2: from a stupid little 8 year old. Mom, on the other hand, smacked you because she likes to hurt you. She doesn't care about you at all. She's a stupid, rotten wh*re." husband, all of a sudden cares, and said, "Did he just call you what I think he called you?" I told him that this happens every day and where the hell has he been?

difficult child did apologize to me right before dinner, but I just don't care anymore. Seriously, if I could pack up easy child and leave, I would do it in a heartbeat and leave husband and difficult child here to their own devices.

I will be needing to have a talk with the psychiatrist after the holiday is over.

Wiped Out

Staff member
((((((hugs)))))) I'm sorry your difficult child is so cruel (not that it'll make you feel any better but my difficult child says cruel things all of the time which is why I understand how you are feeling).

I really do hope your Christmas manages to have some bright spots throughout the day.