Horrific accident kills 5 local teens

rejectedmom

A horiffic car accident took the lives of 5 local teenagers today. Please pray for all the families and friends affected by this tragedy. I am sitting by the TV waiting for the names of the deceased and injured.

rejectedmom

The local news reported a few minutes ago that there are parents sitting on the side of the road wondering if one of the victims is their child. The road has been closed since it happened this afternoon and the parents walked in. I cannot imagine...

donna723

Oh how awful! And right before Christmas too! I think that must be every parents worse nightmare. Prayers for all involved.

It's always tragic when a young person's life ends. Having five young lives end so tragically is almost too difficult to comprehend. Prayers being said for all of their families...

DDD

My thoughts are with them. I'm sure the whole community will be impacted. So sad. DDD

rejectedmom

their names were released today. I do not know any of them but their deaths have affected the entire community. They were just kids all from one high school on their way home after school. No drugs or alcohol involved just driver error. Apparently he strayed onto the shoulder and then over corrected and ended up in the oncomming lane and was hit head-on by a pickup truck. The young family in the truck are physically ok but I can't imagine the emotion damage this will have on them. A vigil was held a the school this mornning. So very sad.

DDD

I hope they have grief counselors at the school asap. That's alot to digest by teens. Actually, it's alot to digest by the community. What a sad week this is going to be. DDD

Jody

Oh this is so sad. I have two teenage daughters and I just can't imagine something like this happening. I will keep their families in my prayers.