buddy

Hey Crystal, we are still talking under "Hospital again".....Are you going for the record for the "longest running thread on the board ever??? I am only teasing you... Actually I know to look for you here now.

So how did the outpatient program go? Did he go nicely and did he say anything about it? What did you think of it?

I like the smiling m&m... I think there is a sun smiley in there, I should look

Crystal72

Well technically he is still in hospital
I may lost you if I start new thread and what shoud I name that
Well today I saw one positive sign
He was asking to play wii. But we were on the phone with father in law, I told him to go outside to wait and he did,twice.
So I rewarded him one hour of wii
But today the stressor is the teenager. I told my husband, only two type of peron that think they own the world, one is Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and another is teenager. Congratulation, we have both lol

buddy

yes, congratulations and welcome to the club! Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Teenager+hormones+growing too fast=medications are not working well.... Not a typical parenting experience at all!

OK fine, I dont want to lose you .... you can absolutely go for the record!

I am so glad he cooperated though with some of your directions. It felt good to me when Q did that tonight too. He is really quiet, I need to check.... he is ok... you know that silence is deadly.

Steely

You guys can always private message each other and not worry about losing contact with each other :) or crystal if you start a new thread titled difficult child is home I am sure you will get not only buddy's input but lots of others too:)

buddy

You guys can always private message each other and not worry about losing contact with each other :) or crystal if you start a new thread titled difficult child is home I am sure you will get not only buddy's input but lots of others too:)

we know, have done that already, I was just teasing her for keeping the same thread so long...smile

InsaneCdn

You aren't the first one, and won't be the last one either...
I was giving somebody else the same coaching, not so long ago.

<smile>

More importantly, you're still hanging around and connecting and getting help!

Watching for your next thread <wink>

buddy

You aren't the first one, and won't be the last one either...
I was giving somebody else the same coaching, not so long ago.

<smile>

More importantly, you're still hanging around and connecting and getting help!

Watching for your next thread <wink>

hey, I never did that, just did a bunch of other things, snicker... yeah, took me like 20 times to make a signature...sigh

buddy

At least you did it!
I m still figuring out lol
How's difficult child today?

his usual, trying my patience with being funny and sweet self. I updated in a new thread under General... feel free to jump in! He fessed up to a lot...smile. I am sure there is more to come.