How about a gift exchange...or...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
i have one adorable cute typical teen/easy child up for grabs.............. i'll ship her and pay for delivery??:hammer::rofl:

ok i'm totally making myself laugh!! BE WARE she eats alot!!!

Jo - what a cute idea this was!!! Love it!!

I will only trade out my difficult child for yours. Mine is unemployed, hangs with losers and is flunking out of community college. She doesn't eat much, but she sleeps all the time. She will do a chore or two for you if you ask and she loves animals and listens to good music. Does yours work? Have her own car?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Okay, I have another bag up on the block. Hahaha - My sister also gave easy child a purple cloth hobo bag covered in sequined elephants. It's actually very pretty IF you're into hobo bags. I thought she should keep it as an overnight thing or maybe for the beach, but easy child wants no part of it. And, of course, if came without tags so returning it is impossible. easy child gave me permission to offer it here. Anyone? Anyone? First to PM me wins it.

Andy

It those elephants look anything like donkeys - I think I know someone who would be interested - Star?

Or...... just tell Star they are donkeys dressed as elephants.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
a purple cloth hobo bag covered in sequined elephants.

I've never seen anything like this at all but I am pig snorting with laughter at the visual. (sorry)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Suz

Abbey

Spork Queen
JoG...I'll take the bag. It would fit me perfectly!! I'm sitting here in my office that is decorated to the hilt with an Asian theme. I've got elephants galore in here. They all come from my friends who lived in Thailand for 2 years.

(Keep in mind that I *do not* iron!! It's MY hideaway so I really don't care.)

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/Abbey888/

Abbey

M

ML

I won't be able to look at donkeys without picking one up for star now!

seriously I do have a couple of items I would give away. There was a going out of business sale by a western store in the mall and I bought a few items and they don't fit. If anyone is into western wear, I have a pair of black denim gouchos size 10, long, an extra large white shirt with silver buttons and 2 red sundresses (size L and XL). First one to PM me they are yours. They are excellent quality, I got them for 90 percent off!