How are you doing with New Years resolutions?

DDD

I'm already behind schedule! The gym is open 24/7. I'm open to going to the gym? uh, lol, no time yet. Following Board suggestions I did buy some Danskin. Happily I don't look bad. NOW the gym is ready, my gym clothes are ready and I'm trying to work on the space between my ears. Maybe, this week. DDD How 'bout you??

InsaneCdn

Well, I have a really simple approach to keeping new year's resolutions... I don't make them!
<grin>

Do what ya gotta do, make the plans, execute whatever... but it is NEVER tied to a new year's resolution. I don't see any benefit!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Didn't really make any this year. I have plans, just didn't tie it in with the new year either. Every time I do that it sabotages it. If I just say I want to do such and such.....it's so much better. lol

I've done some walking. Would do BETTER walking if it wasn't at 6am. I am not a morning person for a variety of reasons, mainly health (wake up swollen, feeling sick, breathing issues due to swelling ect) and it makes it difficult to get motivated shoot some days it's an achievement to get out of the bed. But that is the best time of day for easy child to do it.

She wants to join the Y this afternoon. I'm not so sure I wanna do that. Guess I'll see how much ect before I decide. If I do, I *might* sell my manual treadmill.......no since in having it if I can go to a gym.

As far as eating. Uh, no. I keep forgeting the 3 meal a day thing........heck, I'm having trouble remembering the one meal a day thing. lol omg I'm still trying though. I'll get there eventually.

Smoking, switched to a brand that is 1/2 the cost of my normal generic brand. Actually, they're cigars in cigarette form (don't ask me why that would make them cheaper) I use an additional filter (like you see women using in old movies, makes me feel oh so sophisticated lol ) with them that I got on clearance along with refill filters for a steal and makes them like cigarettes. But the price isn't the only good thing, they're sort of strongish and coarse........and I'm also smoking about 1/3 of what I was too. To be honest, I don't care much for them, but that is the point. I'm trying to wean myself off them. lol

InsaneCdn

The breakfast thing... prep the night before. Oh, right. You still have to remember to do THAT part, right?
I'm not a morning person. If I have to wake up and then figure it out... it doesn't get done.
Wake up, boil the kettle, dump some water on the (premeasured) oats to soak and make a pot of tea to steep while I have my shower... and breakfast is ready. It becomes a routine...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm eating about as well as normal, which mine - to CONTINUE to eat reasonably healthy.

I'm also getting things done around the house finally... Which wasn't part of it.

KTMom91

We did some walking while in Oregon, and have been to the gym twice this week. I walked in the pool for an hour each time.

The cleaning and organizing is still a work in progress.

lovemysons

DDD,
LOL didn't make any! Told my mom and her boyfriend just yesterday..."some people (like me) like themselves just the way they are!"
That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

LMS