How awesome would this be?!

mstang67chic

Going Green
The Science and Industry museum in Chicago is looking for someone to LIVE there 24/7 for 30 days. If you are the "winner" and do this, you will get 10K and a bunch of other stuff. How fun would this be!!!

http://www.msichicago.org/matm

ANd be sure to click on the LEARN MORE button. It lists some of the requirements....you could possibly get to blow stuff up in their lab!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
They just need to put a bubble over me and OBSERVE.............:anxious: Imagine what THEY could learn watching me for a month. :surprise:

Marguerite

I'd love to do this! We're museum/zoo junkies in our family, it would be a gift for us to spend the time there. I would especially love the chance to get behind the scenes, into the archive collections. You generally only see about 10% of what they have, on public display.

I doubt they'd take Aussies, though.

Marg

JJJ

husband said go for it but then I read the rules and I'd have to give up basically all contact with him, the kids, and the rest of the outside world for 30 days. While that sounds awesome (lol), I don't think they'd manage without me :)

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I grew up in Chicago so am very familiar with the phenomenal choice of museums that city has to offer. I've been to all of them, many times.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - lemme get this right -

No contact with anyone -----for the whole month AND 10 grand? Plus meals and someone to watch over me?

(expletive) YEAH.

KTMom91

I'm there. The use of their library is included, I hope. Nothing but reading and learning for 30 days, with air conditioning...sounds like Heaven.