How 'bout a dumb post? Did you watch "the" wedding?

DDD

I've never watched two people spend 90 minutes talked "politely" about "horny" they were. Yep, Sean and Catherine looked great. The Bachelor Wedding was first class. Did they really need Jose ?Eber? to make Catherine look lovely, lol??

I wish them well but I found myself laughing during most of the show. :) Did anyone else watch it? DDD

lovemysons

Oh yes! I watched it DDD.

Now you have to remember that these two "waited" "saved themselves for each other" til the wedding night. I KNOW why they could talk 90 mins like that!! LOL, husband and I waited til we were married too...that is, for each other. See, I always said the man I married I would not have slept with first. We were VERY romantic then...roses, poetry, gazing at the stars, the works! Needless to say, the wedding day couldn't get here fast enough! lol And the kissing then...well, it was out of this world! lol...Haven't had as much passionate kissing since, lol.

But anyway, I love Sean. His love is quite evidentally VERY sincere. Reminded me of when husband and I renewed our wedding vows after 17 yrs and husband was crying (this man Rarely sheds a tear)...so very sweet.

I just hope the two of them will still be as in love 10 yrs from now. They looked so happy!

LMS

Nancy

Lol DDD, if I had to hear one more time how they were saving themselves for each other I thought I would choke. Her comments about how her body was frosting and she couldn't wait to offer it to him made me laugh. The entire evening I thought I was eavesdropping on a private conversation. I was hoping theywould be on Good Morning America today so they could tell us all how it was last night lol. I would much rather have seen more of the guests and bridal party and some of the reception than all that nonsense. I don't even know who the guy was who walked her down the aisle. I know she said her dad left them many years ago. And nothing with her sisters, who were not very confident during the season that she was ready to settle down.

But she was beautiful and they seem happy together so maybe they will be the fifth couple from the show to get married and be happy.

Kathy813

Staff member
Catherine was absolutely beautiful and they made a perfect couple. However, I thought "grown sexy" was kind of dumb. How about sexy and sophisticated?

The focus on the wedding night got very old very quickly. Ok, we get it . . . they waited to have sex until after they were married. Why was that anyone's business but theirs? The honeymoon cam that kept giving us pictures of the honeymoon suite was stupid.

I agree with Nancy. I would have liked to hear more from previous couples.. The wedding itself was beautiful. I hope they live happily ever after.

~Kathy

DDD

Tammy your post was sincere and loving and made me affectionately smile. The difference is...your didn't have millions of people watching and listening to your innermost feelings. You and husband were lucky to find each other and personally I think the two of you are better looking than the newlyweds. Really!

Kathy and Nancy thanks for sharing that it was too too. by the way, I really was eager to see the reception area and what was served. The network sure pulled out all the stops with the wedding and I was anticipating caviar, champagne, and orchestra etc. Sigh! It rather ended on a flat note. I do wish them all the best. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Honestly, I thought I was going to need an insulin injection after all of that dadgum SWEETNESS. Please pass the barf bag. My dvr picked up a "Bachelor: Love Stories" show a week or so before and I couldn't make it through that show either without wanting to gag. I mean, I like Trista and Ryan just fine but too much is tooooo much! (and I hate his new haircut- what is he thinking? He is still so attractive and now looks like a dweeb)

I was also disappointed that there wasn't more about the reception. Maybe they thought we were all under dressed since we were in our pjs? Harrummph!

Mind you, I am the biggest romantic slob you will ever meet but whoever said they felt like they were watching a private conversation hit the nail on the head. After the ceremony, after they walked back down the aisle together and Sean was overcome with emotion I just wanted to scream to the cameras to let them have those few moments of privacy. I believe their sincerity and I was very uncomfortable watching what should have been an incredible moment just between the two of them.

Suz

DDD

LOL, I "knew" you'd pop up Suz! I've missed you.

Now, before I head to the reality of work, am I the only one who thought it was strange that they visited a "cake" store but we never saw the cake? To me it was even stranger that Sean was sent to shop for lingerie. If it was an anniversary gift in the future I could see it but for the honeymoon? Naw! Last, but not least, I did not get the photo album idea. Hmmm....have a stranger take sexy pictures of you to give to your chaste new spouse? In those circumstances in particular I would guess the new husband would be wondering WHO took these sexy pictures. Yikes! DDD

PS: Suz, Ryan is great but he's not Richard.