How goes the healthy eating and

Wiped Out

Staff member
exercising?

Just checking in to see how people are doing. Right now I'm doing well. A few weeks ago I was struggling with the eating part and now I'm doing better. However, we are headed out of town again this weekend so that is always more of a struggle.

I hope people are doing well-this can be a tough time of the year with all of the yummy Halloween treats and pumpkin goodies.

Lothlorien

I'm headed to the lake tomorrow to walk with some friends.

I've lost 14 pounds so far! I'm doing Atkins and I feel satisfied. I'm not munching on stuff during the day while I'm working. (working from home makes it really easy to go munch on stuff, but I'm doing well).

TerryJ2

Good for you, Sharon!

Me? Uhhhh ... went for several 2-mile walks this wk, but also ate a doz mini-Snickers bars and lots of Peanut M&Ms and gave myself a migraine. (Okay, it's also That Time of the Month and aside from being allergic to peanuts, it was a craving.) I hate middle age in that it brings middle age spread. My waist is getting bigger and bigger and I'm having a hard time with-sit ups because my lower back is so bad.
Arrgh!
Well, thanks for letting me vent.

Maybe I should give away pencils for Halloween?

goldenguru

Lets see. Friday night we went to a Halloween event at a local pumpkin patch. For dinner I ate 2 hot dogs, 2 cider donuts, a small bag of Doritoes and a DIET Pepsi. Yup ... the eating still needs some serious work. *sigh*

bby31288

easy child 17 and I are both on Weight Watchers...We are both down 11.6 lbs in 6 weeks. Had an off weekend. A lot of eating, LOL. But we will hang in there and we will prevail!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Beth-You are making me hungry!!!

Loth-I hope the walk today was fun. Good for you on losing 14 pounds!

Terry-Good for you on getting those walks in!! I hope the migraine is long gone by now. I know for me certain foods definitely trigger migraines.

GG-Sounds like fun at the pumpkin patch! Sometimes there aren't a lot of good choices available!

Bby-Congrats to you and easy child! I lost my weight on weight watchers and now work very part time for them.

Nomatic-Good for you for getting right back on track! That's really key because it can be so easy to get off track. I will try to make good choices on the weekend and usually we do eat lighter the first day or two back.

bby31288

I have to add exercise...Haven't seemed to have find the time!

by the way, I am pretty sure I had some of that oreo cheesecake last weekend! good think weigh in isn't until Thursday!