How is everyone liking BB so far?

Tiapet

Old Hand
Tonight is the second of the actual shows. How did you like the first one and how do you think you will like the season?

I can tell you this, I'm loving it and if you haven' got the live feeds it's really something to consider because you really ARE missing so much more then the show is showing you!

I have some I like but none are favorites. I don't really like the "coaches" twist to it but I'll deal with it. I'm sure that twist is going to twist some more as the season goes on so dealing with it temporarily is only an inconvenience to me. Expect the unexpected is the motto for the show and I know this.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I like that they are trying to mix it up this season. I expect they want to make sure everyone can tell that they are NOT "The Glass House."

I didn't like Mike the first time or the second time so I'm a little disgusted that they brought him back a third time. sheesh. Janelle was always a favorite. The other two are okay. Like the other reality shows, I sure wish they would stop recycling people.

Suz

Tiapet

Old Hand
I don't know about the Glass House comparison. I think everyone knows they aren't them. If anything I think Glass House it trying very hard to emulate but throw twists into their style to prove THEY aren't BB. One thing I did want to say, I let ms queen watch glass house because it's a little more on her level then BB (though I do have to monitor some of it). I think it's much better for some people then BB's style.

I really can't stress enough though on the big difference of what is going on between watching the show and what they edit out. Even if you don't have live feeds, keeping up with any of the blogs, tweets, etc you do learn how much they have editted with a heavy hand.

For me, I enjoy the dynamics that are going on all the time because you get to learn how and why people are doing what they are doing. That alone makes a BIG difference.

The only thing I don't like, however, is how they tend to lead the show viewers to get a slanted view towards favored players of "theirs". Don't know if it's because it's "good tv" as in drama or what have you. I'd rather know who is actually a good player and why.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Unfortunately, I'm working too hard preparing for meetings and I travel for work sometimes. I am exhausted at night and do not have the time or the patience for live feeds, blogs, etc. Wish I could but it ain't gonna happen! Besides, it would take time away from watching other shows I enjoy more. :)

Suz

Last edited: