How is GoldenGuru?

witzend

I apologize if I have missed an update. I don't keep up on all of the forums anymore. Do we know how she is?

ctmom05

Because of our fortunate or unfortunate sympatico in this area - I had been in touch with GG - and she seemed to have fallen off the radar.

I can tell you that treatment can be grueling, sometimes so much so that you are just plain old out of commission for quite some time.

ctmom05

Unfortunately Witz, since we talked, I've seen her a few times here on the board; and then nothing .. .. .. so I'm worried right along with you guys.

I would certainly share everyone's positive and healing thoughts, but after several attempts, I can't say that I expect to connect with GG.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm sending good thoughts to our dear friend Kelly, too. Thanks for starting this, Witz.

Hugs,
Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
GG...thinking about you here too. If you're lurking, know we're with you. If you can, post an update, long or short or even just Hi...to let us know you're around.

Hugs

Fran

Former desparate mom
GG good thoughts are coming your way.

Ctmom, how have you been doing? Are you feeling ok? Are you still under treatment?

It's so hard to grasp the devastation those words have when you are diagnosed.