How is GoldenGuru?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, Nov 19, 2009.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I apologize if I have missed an update. I don't keep up on all of the forums anymore. Do we know how she is?
  2. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Gosh I don't know. I hope she checks in. She was on my mind the other day.
  3. witzend

Bumping it up.
  4. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Because of our fortunate or unfortunate sympatico in this area - I had been in touch with GG - and she seemed to have fallen off the radar.

I can tell you that treatment can be grueling, sometimes so much so that you are just plain old out of commission for quite some time.
  5. witzend

If you speak to her, let her know that we are holding her in our hearts?
  6. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Unfortunately Witz, since we talked, I've seen her a few times here on the board; and then nothing .. .. .. so I'm worried right along with you guys.

I would certainly share everyone's positive and healing thoughts, but after several attempts, I can't say that I expect to connect with GG.
  7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I hope she's lurking. I've been wondering how she is doing as well.
  8. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I'm sending good thoughts to our dear friend Kelly, too. Thanks for starting this, Witz.

9. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

GG...thinking about you here too. If you're lurking, know we're with you. If you can, post an update, long or short or even just let us know you're around.

10. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

GG - You are always in my thoughts.
  11. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

GG good thoughts are coming your way.

Ctmom, how have you been doing? Are you feeling ok? Are you still under treatment?

It's so hard to grasp the devastation those words have when you are diagnosed.