How is it

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
that something I haven't used in so many years (and still can't see) hurt like this. I tell you what when the trainer told me we were working abs the other day I about giggled. Thinking to myself what abs. I don't have any such things. Really you can't see them. He tells me that we need to get them into shape for when they can be seen (I think he is more of a dreamer that I am). So work them we did. I didn't notice anything the night we did it which is par for the course on all the exercises and weights I have worked on. Oh buddy the next day at easy child's swim meet I yelled and then I felt something funny just below my ribs. HOLY COW. Let us just say that those darn abs better look beautiful when they get to come out cuz oof everytime I laugh the upper ones (dear heaven how can I be even thinking in these terms) HURT. Just when I laugh. So I am thrilled. I think these torture devices that were invented to tone (hehehehehehe) a persons body must have been invented by someone with a sadistic side.

No more laughing tonight. I can't take it.

beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Congrats on the abs!!! I know what it feels like to find lost muscles. My right arm muscles are huge. Problem is, is that my left arm is not. I think I walk lopsided now. LOL.

Abbey

Wiped Out

Staff member
OUCH! I hate but it'll all be worth it in the end!

I'm always amazed that with all I work out I still manage to find muscles I didn't know I had when I try something new!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don't have abs - I have......Flabs......lol

But will tell you - I've lost 31 lbs. since Sept. 12 - working 2 jobs.

Not bad.....huh.....

Congrats on finding and HAVING abs.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: gvcmom

I think I found a few of those pounds myself. sheesh

Beth I'm proud of you. By next summer you'll be wearing a bikini and flashing your abs for all to see. :D

And I'll be in one of those huge kimono thingies at the rate I'm going............blah

Andy

Here's to getting rid of the "FL" and finding the "ABS"!

Congratulations Beth in felling your abs and to Star who has gotten rid of a lot of "FL".

My "FL" loves me too much - I think they have separation anxiety big time - oh what a meltdown they give when I force them away. So, like a true mommy, it hurts my heart to hear them cry so I give in and let them cling that much longer. Then they call their friends to join and I get more "FL".