How is your daugther Caroleann?

witzend

she is used to doing this to get what she wants but the hospital has nothing to lose by holding out.

I wonder who will win...

is it bad that I find some small joy in her misery??

No. Her misery is a result of her poor choices. Hopefully she will put two and two together and come up with the idea that better choices can bring her happiness. She's dug herself in pretty deep.

I have asked you this several times, and you have never responded. I'm going to try again. At this point in her life your daughter is an extremely poor choice for motherhood, even if she is only acting as an incubator. Is anyone going to discuss passive birth control with her?

carolanne

Oh I'm sorry Witzend....I had thought I replied for some reason....duh:) I mentioned this concern to the doctors and the nurses. It will be broached with difficult child during counselling sessions...but can't be forced on her. I hope she remembers what it was like to find out she was pregnant than when she lost the child....that might be enough to make her rethink having a child. I hope so anyway...

Carolanne

witzend

I guess one can hope. Somehow my impression of your daughter and her no good toadboy is that he will try to knock her up again ASAP so that they can sell the baby for a profit, and that she isn't capable of not doing it for him.