How satisfying was The Bachelorette last night?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
OMG. :thumbsup: LOVED IT :thumbsup:

Nothing like putting a real jerk in his place, and on national tv, no less.

Loved it :wine:

Suz

DDD

LOL.....I didn't fall assleep last night, Suz. It was surely worth watching. They really seem like an unusually nice group of guys. I got a kick (even if it was highly scripted) when they skipped out on "high tea" instructions. DDD

Jody

I liked last nights episode. There are so many of the guys that I like. I like Sean and that hot body, but he seems very picky. I can't stand that Ryan, home she throws him out next. I like Jeff, but man make a move, and I am not a fan of his hairstyle. Still like Aurie, and I like Travis too, and then the young 25 year old guy. I could not understand for the life of me why Kalon was still there. Can't wait till next week. I was one of those people who said I would not watch it this round, yet I am hooked.

buddy

Saw it for the first time. I thought Sean was great....So glad the jerk was called out. Even without the comment he was nasty.

Nancy

Emily sure doesn't mince words. Had to laugh that in last weeks preview they did not bleep out the "f" word but they did in last night's episode. They must have gotten some complaints.

I'm liking Sean more than I did. Don't really care for Jeff, he's a nice guy alright but don't like his hairstyle either and he seems very inexperienced. I still like Aire and from the previews it looks like he stays til the end because they showed her with a tall guy several times and I believe he is the tallest. I tried to figure out who the last ones standing were from the previews and it looks like Sean is there at least a while longer.

I was a little surprised that she was so upset than none of the guys stood up for her because it had just happened the night before and not all of them knew about it and when the one did find out last night he immediately told her. I think she was putting too much blame on them or expecting too much. In previous seasons whenever anyone complained about one of the other ones they were looked at like snitches and sent home. I agree that he should have been found out, just not sure it was fair of her to be so upset with the guys.

Still don't like Ryan and hope he isn't smooth talking her into believing him. I think he may be the one the other guys say he is in it to "win".

Nancy

Jody

Oh yeah, Ryan is a snake, he wants to be the next Bachelor. He's not really interested in her. He is so full of himself it's disgusting. I thought she was off base on being upset with the guys also, they really just found out and generally guys don't jump right into that stuff, I think a lot of them would have told her in confidence, but she expected them to jump right on it, and a lot of them didn't even know exactly what was said. I almost died when he shooed her away and told her that they needed to get back to rehearsal.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I don't think anyone will care that I share this tidbit but I just read that Kalon has been cast on "Bachelor Pad" this summer. Doesn't surprise me because they do like to cast the "bad guys/girls" in with the good ones. I am sorry I'm going to have to see him again, though. puke!

Sean is still my favorite. I'm happy that they seem to have some chemistry, too.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
All I will say about last night is that if Barbie picks Ken . . . oops . . . I mean if Emily picks Sean, they will make some beautiful children together.

Reid and Ed from Jillian's season are also on Bachelor pad. I liked Reid during that season. Reality Steve is saying that Roberto is a done deal for the next Bachelor. Hooray!!!

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
If memory serves, I think I was rooting for Reid. He's a good guy, for sure. YAY!

Suz