How to quit smoking in 1 day...

Woofens

Give or take. LOL. NOT.

I have been trying with no success to quit smoking since I found out I am pregnant. Well, I found the answer. Get the flu! Get the flu so badly you can't leave the bathroom, have to change the bed sheets, go through 2 rolls of TP in a day, and suffer through easy child's b-day party!

I am better now, still really weak, but at least I'm not in bed or the bathroom. The good news is, my cigarettes taste like BUTT! I haven't had a whole one since 3:30 AM Sunday morning.

Now if I could just find something to eat.... I am so hungry but I am so afraid to eat :(

Hugs to all

Jan

Woofens

Thanks Jo. At one point, I told SO I'd have to get better to die. I haven't been that sick in years. Glad the kids have had their flu shots already.

I'm just glad it hit now, and not closer to our vacation. I'd hate to be sick then :)

Jan

Star*

call 911........call 911
I used to hang out with a gal and her kids that did not smoke. I would "hot box" a smoke at every opportunity.

Nine years ago this March? She began to pray my cigarettes tasted like dog turds smell. And well - needless to say - I pinned the last pack to the wall -

BEtween that and the DARE program with Dude asking me if my lungs were as black as car tires and was I going to die and leave him, who would take care of him????

THAT did it for me for sure.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
That was how I quit... I got the *gunk*... so sick I couldn't even cough.

Eat... for the baby. I hope the non-smoking sticks and you feel better.

Woofens

Thanks for that mental image Star! LOL

I ate some applesauce and some pudding. Going to try to cook dinner in a bit.

I need to just put the smokes away. I light one, take one or 2 drags and go... eugh!!!! and put it out. Time to just say enough :)

Jan