How to...

flutterby

Fly away!
This look is sure to become trendy.

How to get two 3 inch long gashes across your forehead, about 3 inches apart in a parallel manner.

• Place bed directly beneath window.
  • Lie down on your back and go to sleep.
  • Awaken to find a cat between the window and blinds, climbing said blinds.
  • Watch stupidly for a moment. Realize that there is no way this will end well.
  • Attempt to move out of the way.
  • Cats fall faster than you can move. They always fall with their claws protruding.
  • Make sure to keep gauze nearby. Headwounds bleed fiercely.
  • Wear your new look with pride. Take pity on those that don't understand fashion trends.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'd be using the "botched" plastic surgery excuse........trying to get rid of those furroughed brow lines.......... nobody's going to believe that cat thing......

Hope it heals nicely........

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK, Heather... Yup! been there done that! Looked like someone tried to go for my jugular and missed...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oy! I hope you have learned your lesson... never sleep without a helmet on your head! Seriously, I hope it heals quickly...

KTMom91

I read one line...how to get etc...to Miss KT, and she responded, "Cats?" You see, we know those kinds of things here. We have the panther boys.

Hope your head heals up quickly.

flutterby

Fly away!
A friend told me I look like some woman in a movie whose face fills up with blood when she gets mad and transforms. I don't know what it is. I asked if she was a super-villain or super-human or something, and he said a witch.

~shrug~ I've been called worse. :tongue: