How would YOU react?

susiestar

Roll With It
I just read a bit of trivia online. The man who was executive editor of marvel Comics for many years also authored a 12 part miniseries called Squadron Supreme.

His will called for his ashes to be mixed with ink and USED TO PRINT a 4,000 copy print run for release.

It happened! I would be TOTALLY grossed out if I learned that the comic I just read was printed with some dead guy's ashes in the ink. Just totally grossed out. Remember how the ink would stain your fingers if they were damp or oily?

I wonder if you are as creeped out as I am, just knowing it happened? I can guarantee that won't be a comic book I look for!

Star*

call 911........call 911
So whot yer sayin' is if I got this comic book and burned it in my stove - I'd be burning him again?

Wicked.....:tongue:

muttmeister

I'm so oblivious to stuff like that that I don't think I'd even think about it. As far as I'm concerned, if that's what he wanted, I'm glad he got it. I don't think it would affect me one way or anothr.
I guess it takes a lot to get to me.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I am a lot more grossed out by the amount of allowable insect parts/rodent parts in my packaged food than I would be by some guys ashes in a comic book ink. There are a lot of people creamated now days and have their ashes put in all kind of places - and the wind picks it up and who knows the next time you get dirt in your eye if its really dirt or not.

If that was his wish before he died, good for him he got it

Marcie

Lothlorien

and the wind picks it up and who knows the next time you get dirt in your eye if its really dirt or not.

Now there's a lovely thought!;)

I have to agree about the amount of bugs and rodent droppings being in food and there even being an "acceptable amount" from the FDA. That creeps me out more than having a comic book with the dude's ashes. There is probably a lot worse stuff than that in the inks and chemicals used.