Hug your loved ones.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Shari, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

My dad passed away Tuesday. He laid down to take a nap and never woke up. It was sudden and unexpected, as far as we knew, he'd been in amazing health. He was 67.

This sucks like nothing I've ever done. Hug your families, cause you don't know what tomorrow brings.

Been out a while, will be out a while longer. Will check in when I can.

One more angel up there to help lobby the "heal the difficult child gene" issue in the Big Court. Dad was "on board" with all we were doing and trying.

Hugs to all.
  2. KateM

KateM Member

Oh, Shari, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad!

My Dad is also 67 and the picture of health. I can't imagine the grief of such a sudden loss of your parent.

3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

{{{Shari}}}, I am so sorry for this sad and unexpected loss. How horrible. Oh my, I just feel so badly - please be gentle with yourself and take care. :angel:
  4. Stella Johnson

Stella Johnson Active Member

I am so sorry. Big (((hugs)))

5. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I am so sorry for your loss, your dad sounded like he was a great, supportive person in your life.
  6. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'm so sorry for your loss. You must be devastated. I'm keeping you & your family in my prayers. :angel:
  7. Just keep swimming

Just keep swimming New Member

Big, giant hugs! I am so sorry for your loss.

Hugs and much love,
  8. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>What a shock! I'm so sorry Shari. It sounds like he was a great warrior dad and will be missed. Many hugs. Take care of your self. </span>
  9. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of prayers and understanding hugs for you and your family. He sounds like he was a wonderful dad.

10. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I'm sorry for the sudden & devastating loss of your father. My condolences to you & your entire family.
  11. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

SO sorry to hear about your dad. Sending hugs and thoughts to you and your family.
  12. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

I'm so sorry... I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers... :angel: Sending lots of cyber hugs... WFEN
  13. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm so sorry for your loss-prayers for you and your family. :angel:
  14. dreamer

dreamer New Member

many hugs to you and your family. and yes, I will hug my loved ones extra hard, too.
  15. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

I am so sorry. Be kind to yourself in your grief.
  16. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Shari, I've lost a parent suddenly and I've lost a parent after a long illness. They are both devastating in different ways. I'm so sorry for your loss.

17. I'm so sorry, Shari. I can't imagine your shock and pain.

Sending many condolences and hugs your way.

18. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Shari- I am sorry for your loss...
  19. gottaloveem

gottaloveem Active Member

I am so sorry about the sudden passing of your dad. I do understand the message in hugging your loved ones everyday. Life can change at the drop of a hat.

Wishing you as much peace as possible.