Hug your loved ones.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My dad passed away Tuesday. He laid down to take a nap and never woke up. It was sudden and unexpected, as far as we knew, he'd been in amazing health. He was 67.

This sucks like nothing I've ever done. Hug your families, cause you don't know what tomorrow brings.

Been out a while, will be out a while longer. Will check in when I can.

One more angel up there to help lobby the "heal the difficult child gene" issue in the Big Court. Dad was "on board" with all we were doing and trying.

Hugs to all.

KateM

Oh, Shari, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad!

My Dad is also 67 and the picture of health. I can't imagine the grief of such a sudden loss of your parent.

Hugs.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
{{{Shari}}}, I am so sorry for this sad and unexpected loss. How horrible. Oh my, I just feel so badly - please be gentle with yourself and take care. :angel:

tiredmommy

{{{Shari}}}
I'm so sorry for your loss. You must be devastated. I'm keeping you & your family in my prayers. :angel:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>What a shock! I'm so sorry Shari. It sounds like he was a great warrior dad and will be missed. Many hugs. Take care of your self. </span>

donna723

Shari,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of prayers and understanding hugs for you and your family. He sounds like he was a wonderful dad.

:flower:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Shari, I've lost a parent suddenly and I've lost a parent after a long illness. They are both devastating in different ways. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hugs,
Suz

gottaloveem

I am so sorry about the sudden passing of your dad. I do understand the message in hugging your loved ones everyday. Life can change at the drop of a hat.

Wishing you as much peace as possible.

(((HUGS)))