husband and I are "Empty Nesters"

DDD

easy child/difficult child and difficult child have an apartment together and moved in this weekend. We have very mixed emotions buthave opted to detach and act supportive.

It could work out. That's what we are hoping for. A few extra good thoughts and prayers would be welcome.DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well that sounds great! I wish mine could have done the same, but they'd kill one another first!

I hope yours do okay and you and H can enjoy this new time together!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
What a nice surprise! :bravo: Gosh, I hope it works out for all of you. WAHOOO!!!

Suz

DammitJanet

Ya know, I am not a bit surprised by this. Hope it works out very well.

Now, what on earth are you going to do as empty nesters after all these years? LOL!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Many many good thoughts & strong prayers, D3. They are both good-hearted boys, perhaps they will each help the others' weak points and have success in the synergy!!

Peace

Ephchap

OMG, D3, it's been waaaay too long since we've talked. I've been back and forth a few times, but have been unable to get together. Meanwhile, Wooooohooooooooo about the empty nest ! I'm soooooooo excited for you and husband, and am sending lots of good thoughts that things go well.

Deb

DDD

Thanks, guys. It's going to take awhile for the dust to settle but I'm thinking positive thoughts. DDD