husband is home

crazymama30

And I am glad. He is closer to his baseline than he has been in a month or more.

medications are a mess, waiting for psychiatrist to call me back. D/C papers say one dose, prescription says another, and husband says yet another.

Thank you all for your support. I could not have done it without you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Glad you have your hubby home. Hope you can all get a little bit of a breather now.

Hugs -

tiredmommy

{{{Hugs}}} and prayers being said that he is stable and stays so. Know that we're still here for you even though the crisis is over.

crazymama30

Got the medications straightened out. psychiatrist called me back within an hour. husband was standing over my shoulder barking questions, psychiatrist could hear him and said he is still activated? (with a chuckle) I said yes, but he is 200% better. He has ups and downs--can get pretty interesting at times but I think it will take some time to settle.

He every once in awhile mentions that I locked him up. I keep saying he was doing really bad and I felt I had to. I remind him I visited him twice a day and brought kids every day, brought snacks to him and picked him up when he was ready. It gets old, but really I am not taking it personally. He is usually not himself at these times, it is usually right after he says he does not have BiPolar (BP) he only has adhd and anxiety. Yeah, whatever buddy. He does know he has BiPolar (BP), he admits and agrees with it, but I think he is upset.

I can understand why he is kinda upset, If I were him I probably would be too.

But the most important thing is he was there voluntarily--he knows that and knows he could have left at any time. He did not, he waited for the doctors to discharge him.

I think it is going to take a long while to get back to normal for all of us.

flutterby

Fly away!
I'm glad he's home and doing 200% better. I know this has been excruciating for you. And I'm very proud of husband for sticking it out.