husband passed away last week

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by VickiL, Feb 27, 2009.

1. VickiL

VickiL New Member

The love of my life passed away last Thursday from liver cancer. We only caught the cancer the Thursday before. It went so quick, he was in no pain and passed away at home. We did have hospice care who were true angels, but now I am lost, heartbroken, lonely and overwhelmed.

I just wanted to pass this on and will be posting more in the future about it. Right now, it is just too unbearable to write about.

2. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Vickie, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you have a good support team around you (family, friends, community) to help you through this time.
  3. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

I am so sorry for your loss.
  4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Oh gosh Vicki...I am so, so sorry! Prayers going up from us all here.

Janet, Tony, Billy, Jamie, Billie, Cory and Mandy.
  5. Nomad

Nomad Guest

I'm so very sorry.
    How very sad.
    Please keep us posted.
  6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending Gentle Hugs,

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

OMG Vicki I'm so very very sorry. Sending many warm gentle (((((hugs))))) and saying prayers for you and your family. We're here, whenever you need us.
  8. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

I am so sorry for your loss. You have been endured a shock and I will pray for you to heal.
  9. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Am so sorry Vicki. Sending you a soft cyber hug

10. 4sumrzn

4sumrzn New Member

My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss. {{hugs}}
  11. Steely

Steely Active Member

Oh Vickie...........
    I am unbelievably sorry.
    We are here for you.
    Pulling you up, and supporting you in our thoughts and prayers.
    Post when you are able.
  12. Star*

Star* call 911

Please accept my deepest most sincere sympathies in the death of your husband. Please know that there are so many hugs and good thoughts going out to you at this time. We're here when you're ready to talk.

Much Love
  13. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

{{{Vickie}}} I am so sorry and I hope that you have close friends/family nearby to support you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  14. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Oh, Vicki. I am so, so sorry. Know that you have thousands that are hugging you right now.

15. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Vicki. Many hugs going out to you.
  16. Vicki,

I am adding my condolences as well. Gentle hugs and prayers are coming your way over the loss of someone so dear.

17. bran155

bran155 Guest

Oh God, I am so, so sorry! I can only imagine how traumatic this is for you. Sending many (((HUGS))) your way.
  18. SRL

SRL Active Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Vicki. My prayers to you and your family.

19. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I am so sorry for your loss, made even more difficult by the suddeness. (((hugs))).
  20. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

I am so very sorry, Vicki. Sending hugs and prayers for strength and comfort.