husband thinks I am nuts

susiestar

Roll With It
husband is working at a statewide track meet tomorrow morning. Jessie and a friend used to go sell drinks and snacks at the friend's gma's house which is right behind the track used for the meet.

I suggested that husband take a few packets of individually wrapped wet wipes.

You would have thought I suggested he have his entire body shaved and go run through the middle of the football stadium.

He has a cold. Stuffy nose. Insists that he can use the "coach's kleenex", aka a finger on the side of your nose and blow the gunk out onto the grass, then wipe your face on your shirt.

ICK!!!

They also have port a potties that are notoriously nasty because the kids do gross things like put firecrackers in them.

Why is it strange to suggest he either take some wet wipes or go to our friend's house (the gma) to use the bathroom?

I guess I just have to close my eyes to it all and not hug him until he gets a shower, LOL!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Alright Susie...two times I didn't read this post as most of us are nuts. I don't need to be reminded.

Then, I took one for the team. A farm blow is NOT good wherever you live. I'd come smack him upside the head then sit him on the toilet with the firecrackers. Enjoy, hon.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
ewwwww ick!!

Nope, wouldn't go near him until he steps out of the shower. I'd make him do his own laundry too. lol