husband's back - etc.

K

Kjs

Well, husband had a ct-scan done. He feared a hernia or kidney stone due to the increased back pain which affected him going to the bathroom. Negative.

He started seeing a chiropractor about a month ago. 4-5 weeks ago. My insistance. Last I asked him he told me it still hurts but is now able to make it through the work day without vicoden. (he was taking 4 - 5 daily)

difficult child now wants to go. Looking for relief from headaches.

K

Kjs

not sure what kind of scan. He initially had a ct scan, MRI, ultra sound. Those initial ones found the bulging discs.

This one, he was worried about hernia (no physical signs), maybe kidney stone because it hurt for him to pee along with the increased pain in his back.

For the test he had to fast. Then 90 minutes prior he had to drink some kind of contrast. Then again 30 minutes prior had to drink some other stuff. He doesn't ask and I quit asking. Just know the doctor said scans were negative.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Chiropractic care has helped difficult child, easy child and me with (aside from back pain and stiffness, a bulding disc and crooked frame) headaches, fibromyalgia symptoms, and knee pain, allergies and asthma, and even reflux. Amazing.

Best of luck to H - I hope he keeps it up. He must feel better knowing he's using the least invasive method to heal himself.