husband's surgery this Fri

weenie1

crazy mom
Well the doctor just called and they are going to do husband's spine surgery this fri. I am getting a little nervous, I might not get to respond to any ones messeges right away. I might not have lights on. The light co wont wait till thursday when he get job finished so If I dont respond give me a little time. I might can get to library. I appreciate all the prayers and good wishes that I know yawl will send our way. And by the way my trans went out in my truck the day after we put it in. So it is back in shop and my water pump went out go figure. lol

But all is still good.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Weenie, I'm holding a good thought for your husband. I hope surgery goes well and that his recovery is quick.

Suz

weenie1

crazy mom
Thank you, I think I am more nervous and scared then he is. I have been irratable and I feel sick to my stomach, I have not been able to eat. I think I have lost a few pounds.

I think part of my problem is that I will be the one that is in charge of everything. He is a great help with the kids especially in the mornings and know I am going to have to do it all by myself.

I don't know how single parents do it. They are my heroes. I thought my lights would be off but so far so good. I do believe God has a lot do to with it.

Not only do I have to deal with this but I am a month late on my monthly. I have never been late. I am hoping for menupause. Guess maybe stress but I really don't think so. I have been under way more stress and never had a problem.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I hope everything goes smoothly for him Friday. I can understand your worry -- you'll do fine even though it will be a lot more work without his help for a while. Hang in there!