I am back

tina duann

How is everyone. We are doing good. I quit my job, it became as stressful as being around my family. I moved here to get away from drama and that is all that it seemed to be at work. And oh, my husband lost his job on monday, I quit on sunday. Aint that the way things go. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing ok.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good to see you. I hope your new move will turn out to be positive and that new and better jobs will be found soon. Hugs.

Hi Tina!

I'm glad that you are back! You sound rather positve - even thought things don't seem that way right now. That's a credit to your strength!

Things will work out exactly how they are meant to work out. Your next job may end up being far better than your last one. And the same for husband. Take a deep breath and keep going.

Welcome back!

Amy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Tina

It just so happens you've been in my thoughts this past week. I've been hoping you'd update. Sorry about husband's job. Know how that is. Hopefully this means something much better is on the horizon.

Oh, how's school?

Hugs

tina duann

I had to take a leave of absence from school. I am planning on starting back in July. I am starting to get a little annoyed with husband. I am not used to being at home with him or just at home. I will get through it. My parents are going to be moving in with us temporarily within the next month. They are trying to sell their house but everyone keeps moving in with them. So they are empting their house so it might sell. Lucky me.

I wanted to ask yall, difficult child 1's new psychiatrist has a copy of the bipolar child, would you say that might be a good sign.