I am back.....

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by toughlovin, Aug 26, 2012.

1. toughlovin

toughlovin Guest

Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you all know I am back home. It was a very long trip home but we really did have a wonderful trip.....and the last couple of days of worry did not ruin it at all. I havent heard any word from difficult child and I am just trying not to get too focused on him right now.

2. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I'm glad you and easy child had a safe and memorable journey. Rest up and get your stateside mojo back!
  3. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Welcome back TL. I missed you and your updates. What a great memory you have made on this trip for you and your easy child. Hope you get a chance to spend a couple days relaxing and getting back in the swing.

When does easy child start back to school?

4. toughlovin

toughlovin Guest

Thank you! She starts back day after labor day....so she has a week to relax... and is now starting to think about the college app process. She is a bit behind on that and so is starting to stress out a bit..... what a difference to have a kid who is concerned and on top of what she needs to do vs a kid who couldn't care less and only eked by graduating high school!!!
  5. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Glad you had a nice trip. Enjoy this time with easy child she wil be off on her own before you know it. -RM
  6. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Hi TL,
    Wow, I hear ya. husband was just crying the other day over the fact that we have 2 son's who have gone/is in prison and a daughter who is headed for her 3rd year of college next week.
    It's bewildering isn't it?

Glad you had such a nice trip with your easy child.
    Hang in there,