I am back.....

T

toughlovin

Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you all know I am back home. It was a very long trip home but we really did have a wonderful trip.....and the last couple of days of worry did not ruin it at all. I havent heard any word from difficult child and I am just trying not to get too focused on him right now.

TL

Nancy

Welcome back TL. I missed you and your updates. What a great memory you have made on this trip for you and your easy child. Hope you get a chance to spend a couple days relaxing and getting back in the swing.

When does easy child start back to school?

Nancy

T

toughlovin

Thank you! She starts back day after labor day....so she has a week to relax... and is now starting to think about the college app process. She is a bit behind on that and so is starting to stress out a bit..... what a difference to have a kid who is concerned and on top of what she needs to do vs a kid who couldn't care less and only eked by graduating high school!!!

lovemysons

Hi TL,
Wow, I hear ya. husband was just crying the other day over the fact that we have 2 son's who have gone/is in prison and a daughter who is headed for her 3rd year of college next week.
It's bewildering isn't it?

Glad you had such a nice trip with your easy child.
Hang in there,
LMS