I am going to get the hang of this

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Shari, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

If it kills me.
    Been making myself read on the mobile site at night. Getting the gist of it.
    Be warned. I'm lurking. Lol
    Miss you guys!

2. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

"Saw" you lurking a bit lately - glad you're officially back. We Missed You!

3. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Welcome back! I am cell phone challenged as well!

4. buddy

buddy New Member

With no wireless I'm getting sore thumbs along with an increase in undecipherable posts including lots. Of.extra. periods that pop onto my posts, but sure am grateful for a way to check in.
    Glad ur here .....lurk away.

5. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

YOU ARE BACK!!!!!

I missed you!!!

6. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Buddy... you are getting extra periods because you are hitting "space" twice. When you do that, it adds a period thinking that you're at the end of a sentence. ;O

7. buddy

buddy New Member

IC. naaa, my touch screen is off a little and the period is right next to the space key. So unless I move my thumb way to the left side of the space key, it comes out as a period. Seems worse in horizontal mode...

8. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Miss you and love you!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

9. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Glad to know I'm
    Not the only mobile-challenged, auto-correct-hating person here!
    My next phone will not be a touch screen! Until then, I'm muddling. Missed you guys!!

10. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Get yourself one of those rubber tipped stylus things.......AWESOME for the touch screen challenged ,large thumbed woman. That's why? whey? you / get / texts/ from/ me?? they ?? all?? have ?? ?? in them because my ?? is reight next tot he space?? bar?? stupit smart phone.....really I'm just going to ask Santa for a bigger phone key pad. Samsung inhales ???? (it ? does?) no reamllly? it/ does? STOP THAT/ love you? no i really do!
    UGH

11. buddy

buddy New Member

That's why.I.have. periods in.mine Star! The special stylus is a great idea