I am new here and not sure what to write

Stone Miller

I have had troubles from my daughter since she was 3 1/2. I remember the age so clearly...it is like someone switched her. I have basicly been in hell for the past 15 1/2 years. She has been to so many doctors i have lost count and she has been in so many diffenent homes to "help" her. I have been told to hold her every day and tell her how much she is loved to being told "sorry there is nothing we can do for her". She was kicked out of school in the 4th grade after they evacuated part of the school and trapped her in a class room. (please excuse any misspelling) I have suffered from depression and have gained weight over the years. When she turned 18 she felt she was an adult and could come and go as she wished, stealing my car or even my parents' car. That is when I figured out that she had to leave my house or I would die...it was slowly killing me to live like this for all the years. The abuse and violence. Nothing ever got through. When she came home one night trying to pick the front lock on my house. I called the police and asked them to remove her from my property...It was the hardest thing I have ever done. She did have places to go...she had her father. I have seen her but she is still not allowed on my property. People who have seen what I have been through have often said that I need to write a book...just to let others know they are not alone. I write this statement all I can do is cry...she and i have missed out on so much that can not be taken back or changed. So I am going to write that book. I am going to let people know they are not alone. If any one out there wants to add their story please write me and let me know. I pray and ask for blessing for everyone going through what I have gone through...God Bless, Stone.

Sara PA

The difficult child is over 18 and Stone had her removed from her home. Parent Emeritus is probably the best forum for her to post on.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Welcome to the board Stone!

Oh, my. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that alone. Parent Emeritus is where us parents with kids over 18 usually post. You are more than welcome to join us.

Many (((hugs)))

Steely

So sorry about all you have been through, but know you have found a place where you are not alone. We all personally know and share the pain and angst that having a child like this causes.

I, also, have always felt compelled to write a book. In fact I have a couple of hundred pages written - unfortunately I am kinda in the midst of a mental and financial block. Writing is totally therapeutic, and cathartic, and one of the reasons I love this board.

Welcome. Post as many times as you want. We always listen, care, and will try and offer whatever advice we have at the time.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
If any one out there wants to add their story please write me and let me know.

Stone, we welcome you as a fellow parent of a difficult child to our forum. Please add your signature so that we can recall your story every time you post. Here are the instructions on posting a signature: http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8399

That said, solicitations are not permitted without prior approval of the site owner. Please write her and explain your intentions and goals before you make any further requests. Thanks!

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
Welcome, Stone!

I understand the pain that a difficult child can cause. My difficult child is not doing what yours is, but he is doing his own thing and I totally understand the pain and fear.

I had to have my son removed from my home, at 14years by the Sheriff!!!! We had to refuse to have him in the house. I simply could not be a battered woman - would have killed my husband if he had EVER hit me. Just last week my parents (who had taken my son in with the understanding that THEY would make the rules and we would NOT interfere) called us to come and get him. They then came and got him less than a week later. It is a strange situation, but he was a charming houseguest while he was here.

I am sorry your daughter abused you so much.

Hugs,

Susie