I am not a grandmother!!!!!!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 14pt'>YEA!!! </span> </span>

:bravo: :warrior: :bravo:

I'm so relieved right along with you!! (((HUGS)))

Peace

DammitJanet

Condoms? Heck no...sneak in and super glue it to his stomach! LOL. I so wish we could temporarily sterilize them until we felt they were ready.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Such a relief knowing you won't have to deal with Wingnut for a lifetime. Glad the news arrived and hope that difficult child doesn't cause another "scare" like this.</span>

:faint: :slap: :rolleyes: :faint: :slap:

SunnyFlorida

:princess: congratulations :princess:

I am so happy for you and difficult child. This being a parent at such a young age and being a difficult child to boot is the pits. I can speak from experience :smile:

mstang67chic

Going Green
You know, I hear they are about ready to release a birth control for men. Maybe psychiatrist can slip that in with his medications??? :doctor: :rofl:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KFld</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just really hope he remembers that she said the only other person she slept with was african american and from what I have heard, the baby definatley isn't. What does that tell him. Hmmmm??? Maybe there was more then one! </div></div>

Not to defend wing nut at all :surprise: but keep in mind that bi-racial children can sometimes not have any physical characteristics of one of the races. Theoretically, the baby could still be the daughter of the African-American guy and just not have any physical characteristic.

rejectedmom

Karen, I am glad you got the news that gave you the most relief. I trully hope your difficult child will learn from this and use precautions in the future.

My heart hurts for this poor child. I pray that there will be a stable person in her life who will help her to grow into a decent adult. -RM

Abbey

Spork Queen
Wow...what a scare. :smile:

I hope they work everything out, whether they are together or not. I'm sure it was a shock to all.

Abbey

KFld

I do feel for the baby because I know her family and there is nobody stable in her life right now, but that is also why I am so relieved because I don't have to open myself back up to her or her family.
I'm not even going to fool myself into thinking he's not going to be with her anymore, because I've said forever that there isn't anything bad enough she can do to him that he will stay away from her, but I will keep reminding him that he needs to make sure this doesn't happen again. I think if he ever calls me again to say he thinks her, or anyone else he may be with, unless he's stable and married, is pregnant, I will totally detatch myself from him. If this past 5 months didn't do it for him, then there is a huge problem.

I just hope she doesn't treat the baby any differently now because she doesn't know who the father is and she really believed the test was going to come back as him being the father and they were going to live happily ever after. I can see this putting her over the edge and as unstable as her mother is, I hope she keeps an eye on this and protects the baby if needed.

saving grace

Karen wouldnt that just be the icing on this very delicious cake! He actually stands by what he has said and he never sees or again???

My difficult child had a very very unhealthy relationship since high school, it last 5 years, I have to say I never could think up a scenerio that he would stop seeing her but its over, its been over a year now. I have to say though that he didnt have a wingnut, she was pretty much normal but the relationship wasnt healty, he was obsessed with her, but for whatever reason its over.

There is still a chance that he will move on. crossing my fingers

Grace

KFld

You would think that going there and seeing the baby now, who he knows is somebody elses, that she slept with while he was still with her, would do it!! Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Time will tell.

KFld

I am going to tell him that exact thing next time I talk to him. I would hope he would realize that himself without me telling him, but that is exactly what she would do. She knows now that if the baby was his, he would definatley stick around, but now she'll be nervous, so you know she'll try to get pregnant by him now.

KFld

I forgot to tell you also that this morning I was putting mail in my mailbox which is across the street from my house and I haven't seen wingnuts mother in months, like to run into her or anything, and here she comes driving up the street. She only lives 5 or 6 houses down from us, but I always take the side street before her house because I can't even stand driving by. Anyway, I looked up and just kind of gave a quick wave, as I always would, and kept going into my driveway. What I wanted to do was stand in the middle of the road and do a jig in front of her. She was so insistant that this baby was D.J.'s and that she looked just like him. I wanted to say, hah, in your face!!!

That isn't very nice is it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KFld</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That isn't very nice is it. </div></div>Ha!

Kathy813

Staff member
Karen,

I'm glad it worked out like you wanted it to. I hope that your difficult child learned a big lesson here.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

Karen...I was going to say something about the fact that since this baby isnt your sons then she is apt to do her level best to get pregnant by him as soon as possible.

If he chooses to stay with her...and he may, then this baby will be in his life. You can decide if you want her in your life on your terms as an innocent child. You know the truth now.

KFld

The only way I would have allowed wingnut back into my life, was if she had my grandchild. I have no intention of allowing her back in now. I didn't know how I would handle it if I had too, so now I just don't have too. What D.J. decides to do with this relationship is his business. He has continued to be in this relationship for the past year that I have had no contact with her and it hasn't effected our relationship at all. To me they are two seperate things now. If he ever chooses to marry her, then I will have to rethink my thoughts, but for now I have no intention of rethinking them. I'll take it one day at a time and cross that bridge once again, if I ever have to.

DammitJanet

Well lets hope he doesnt get any marrying thoughts in his head! Dont even utter those words outloud.

Maybe wingnut will decide to give the baby up now that she hasnt a clue who the father is. She cant hold on to your son with her. She will be work. What fun is that?