I am not alone

kahumano

I just came across this website while researching ways to help my 5 year battle with my 5 year old.
I've been a nanny,worked in childcare and started watching children when I was 10 and I NEVER encountered a child like mine.
After looking through this forum I realize I AM NOT ALONE.

SRL

Welcome kahumano. Feel free to tell us more about your child, if you'd like and ask any questions you may have.

tracy24w

I'm actually glad I found this site too!! I have a 5yo boy who was just diagnosed with mood disorder. I'm pretty stressed about it, I sure wish I could snap my fingers and have the evaluations already! In 2 weeks we're getting a screening with our Intermediate Unit. The reason I'm stressed is because he's close to getting kicked out of daycare!! His pre-K teacher doesn't understand or seem to want to take the time to deal with him. Now they've put him back in with the beginner preschool class. I've decided to move him into part-time 3 days a week. We just started Lamictal last week. I'm PRAYING this helps. We tried Focalin in January at the advise of a psychiatrist and it made him ANGRY!

I'm so glad I found a place I can come to vent and find support!!! :D