I am So Glad it's Thurs

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thursday is the last day of the school week for me and Nichole. And I've never been so glad to see it arrive as this week.

This has been the week from heck.

Family sick, me sick, trying to do cleaning on top of the sickness cleaning, catching up on assignments from school that I missed, and doing assignments that were due from other classes.....

Did I mention I HATE missing a day from school?? Makes me feel like I haven't a clue what is going on, out of sync. I've been that way since grade school, but sadly it's actually true in college. The material is covered so quickly.

Got my Chemestry exam back from last week. Got a B on it. :woohoo: Thought I caught all my stupid mistakes, but seems I'd missed a few. lol But at least they were stupid mistakes and I actually understand the material. Took a test in there yesterday and think I aced it. Plus the very complicated lab experiment we did turned out perfect! New lab partner makes a world of difference. lmao Since my lab experiments have tended to explode in the past this is a very positive sign.:happyguy::geek:

Anatomy, well I stayed up til 3am the other night completing all her homework. (I'm not the only one who can't believe the amount of homework she gives) Only have the labs now. And to take 4 tests on campus. Will be studying with Nichole and another student from the online class for those this weekend and take them first thing next week.

English, ugh. I don't like english to begin with, never did. We have a 5 page arguement paper due today that had to be researched and backed by facts. I've never written this type of paper before. And these are the classes I missed at school. I spent til 2am this morning cranking this paper out, both rough draft and final. I don't know if it's gonna get a good grade or not. A C at this point will make me happy.

We found a solution to the pup Gracie's boundless energy. She gets a couple of hours tied out in the backyard on the 30 ft lead each day. Wish I didn't have to tie her up, but she's still little enough to wiggle thru the gate. We're trying to help her over her fear of the outside to help along the housetraining. She seems to be enjoying it.

Travis has the infamous bug now, and husband is "faking" it. Trust me, I know when husband is faking. And I know how this bug is, if he had it there would be no doubt.

I haven't got it yet. And hope to God I don't get it. This weekend I have studying to do as well as finishing up on the catch up cleaning of the house. I just don't have TIME to be sick again.

Yep. I am so glad it's thurs and there is no school for 3 whole days.:happyguy:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Daisy-brain,

The only commercial in the last 20 years to really describe how a man is when he gets sick was for Hefty trash bags - and the part I'm referring to is WHIMPY, WHIMPY, WHIMPY. I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than be around a sick man.

GREAT job on your test. B or better girl - you rock!

Gracie on a lead? Well there are worse things that could have happened to her. Me thinks you are stuck with a new family member. I dub thee Sister Grace full of energy and in your face!

And speaking of Gracie.....WHY are YOU cleaning the house? Wasn't that Nicole's Ace in the Hole for the puppy? (Just axing)

Glad you get a few days "off" from school - let us know what grade you got in your argument.

Hugs
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star, don't even ju ju me into being stuck with Gracie! She's a great pup, but I most certainly don't want to keep her. I'm still looking, someone has got to be the family for her somewhere.

I don't like the lead thing either. Actually, I HATE having dogs on a lead. But like you said, there are worse things. And while we've been working hard on the house training she's just not really getting it. Doesn't help that she spent the first 3 mos of her life inside in a box and is terrified of the outdoors. If she doesn't start catching on soon, she may find a dog house to go along with that lead. One can only clean up so much poo before they say ENOUGH! But I'm determined to give it my best shot. I've only had one other dog I couldn't get housetrained in my life.

As for the Nichole cleaning, she did some this morning before I got up. But couldn't during the week as she had the bug herself. And in this house it doesn't take long before the cleaning gets behind. She'll be helping me catch up this weekend, too.

Despite the not being able to find Gracie her forever home as yet, Nichole STILL has to stick to her deal. :D

Oh, I forgot. Today I'll find out what I got on my last paper and my test. Blah Did I mention that I really don't like english. lol

Hugs

DammitJanet

Hey Daisy...if you want for those english papers, email them to me and we can collaborate. I still have some of my papers I did for my english class on my computer and I got a pretty good grade...lol. (A)

crazymama30

Do you get to choose the topic for your papers? I found that if I got to choose the topic and chose one I cared about, I could write a he** of a paper. If the topic is predetermined, that is another mattter. Not so fun then.